Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

For those who ordered off Snkrs does your order number start with a C or a O? and did you get shipping yet?

Need to go .5 down? Saw a couple of people suggest that. Went with my TTS 9.5 on these and starting to get nervous that I'm gonna be swimming in them. TTS has been fine on 1's, 4's & 11's for me. Guess I'll find out for sure when they arrive.

My foot measures an 8.5 on the foot measurer. I got that in these and they fit perfectly. People who say they are too big havent measured their feet. So TTS for the Food Poisoning Games.

just checked checking acct and i have 3 pending charges from finishline.com :x

was receiving billing error message every time I tried to submit order

Last edited:
I casually rocked and balled in several pairs of these OG Bad Boys back in college in '96-'97 and the 2016 Flu's are about as close as you're ever gonna get to the originals. I hope you guys aren't complaining about the $190 price point. The $ is well worth it. But that's just my opinion.

I agree with dmoore914, the '03 retros have more padding on the ankle collar than the 2016's and OG's, but the 03s are not as sturdy as the OG's.

I miss my OG's, but as an old timer I will take the re-mastered versions any day of the week.

Resell prices are under $300 on eBay. Jordan brand raising prices and more shoes being available is crushing resellers. Can someone explain to me why preorders charging almost twice as much even exist?

On another note....Curry is playin' scared as if his game got the FLU lol

Warriors playin' more like chumps than champs

This is Lebron's year. Cavs on a major mission...

These sitting in stores???

Looking for a 10.5 specifically at a Footlocker in the Bay Area, CA so I can use my $25 off bday reward. $190+tax way too high for these smh.

Need to go .5 down? Saw a couple of people suggest that. Went with my TTS 9.5 on these and starting to get nervous that I'm gonna be swimming in them. TTS has been fine on 1's, 4's & 11's for me. Guess I'll find out for sure when they arrive.

I need a 9. These are a 12. Haha.

I go TTS in 12s.

Been watching Deadlaced page for a hot minute for a decent price for French blue 12s and it's the same sellers every RT going from 300-285-275-250-230 so I'm holding out for 230-240 shipped [emoji]128513[/emoji]

PATIENCE IS KEY IN THIS GAME
I see craiglists in my area already wanting just 250 WITH reciept lol

Yup gas, time and shipping

Anyone paying over $285 should go slam their head repeatedly on a police cruisers trunk

And **** anyone in here selling for more than $285

Resell dead mutha*******

Last edited:
Waited at Footlocker this morning for 2 hours to have my size sell out to the person in front me. While in line, a young girl told me that Simons Sportswear around the block was selling Men's sizes only, with no line or campers out front. After hearing from Footlocker they were sold out I booked down to Simons. When I got there the employee tried to get me to leave the front of the store by telling me they only had crib sizes. While i'm telling him you don't sound too sure about that, he lets 3 of his co-workers out of the front door with about 10 Men's sizes. After that another employee brings out another stack of GS pairs to the counter. I told him you're either bringing my size out or I'm calling corporate. I'm amazed it actually worked. My size magically appeared and every employee immediately got all apologetic.

YO! What the heck man. Shady behavior. Its all goody until Nike yanks that JB account.

Back
Top Bottom