Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

anyone else's FNL order not moved? shippin label has been made but it's been 2 days since the holiday and not even a scan?
i hit on that FNL restock a couple weeks ago and my shoes did not move at all on the tracking.  Kept saying "shipping label created"  then they just showed up delivered.  i think you are ok.

Randomness: I was at the post office yesturday mailing off a letter. On my way back to my car I saw this dude with sunglasses on at the trunk of his car. So I kept looking and I saw dude had a bunch of sneakers in his trunk. I'm guessing he was shipping them off. But I caught a quick glimpse of the sneakers and they were the flu games. There's had to be a least 8 pairs. This ladies and gentlemen is why the shoe game is the way it is.

View media item 2052087View media item 2052088

Hi guys, just got my pair of 12s flu game and i wanna resell them but don't know how much they are worth right now. These are size 9,5us, could anybody tell me what they are worth?

If you drove around town for raffles you'll more then likely net a loss with gas and time alone.

If you got them online, spent about an hour clicking and getting frustrated that will net you maybe $25 if you sell locally. Either way reselling for Jordan GRs is completely dead...People need to realize if you're just starting to resell Jordans now you might as well not even start.

If you drove around town for raffles you'll more then likely net a loss with gas and time alone.

If you got them online, spent about an hour clicking and getting frustrated that will net you maybe $25 if you sell locally. Either way reselling for Jordan GRs is completely dead...People need to realize if you're just starting to resell Jordans now you might as well not even start.
not if your patient and have the resources to sit on them for a couple years.... 

I asked on RD but with all the traffic went unnoticed ....

Has anyone ever had the pairs they won in a raffle sold before the window to pick up the shoes ? I was one of the first people to pick up my guaranteed pair and somehow one of the 5-7 people before me were sold my pair. The FNL employee just took maybe 5 or so people's raffle ticket and then came back with the winning/matching pairs. Then they proceeded to not check IDs. The employee who was running the show, told me that she could guarantee me a size 12 when the unclaimed pairs became available .

I'm not sure what to do to complain or if it would even be worth it . This store has been notorious for rigged raffles and just other sketchyness.

Fed Ex is dropping them off today, patiently waiting...
fedex blows. they need to revamp their system. take some tips from UPS.

everytime a fedex package comes thats eligible for hold at nearest pickup location...they list like 50 near me, but they are "unavailable at this time" and only 2 are available and theyre 10+ miles from me. and their reason for that is because the other 48 cannot accept because fedex doesnt know if they can handle that many packages/they dont want them to get overrun or run out of room. how tf do u let places sign up to be a dropoff pickup location but they have no room to accept packages for holding, EVER?

ups uses tons of mom and pops stores that are smaller, and i have ZERO issues having my package rerouted to those access points.

Last edited:

Has anyone ever had the pairs they won in a raffle sold before the window to pick up the shoes ? I was one of the first people to pick up my guaranteed pair and somehow one of the 5-7 people before me were sold my pair. The FNL employee just took maybe 5 or so people's raffle ticket and then came back with the winning/matching pairs. Then they proceeded to not check IDs. The employee who was running the show, told me that she could guarantee me a size 12 when the unclaimed pairs became available .

I'm not sure what to do to complain or if it would even be worth it . This store has been notorious for rigged raffles and just other sketchyness.
how much they charging for the guarantee........lol

It will make you feel better, but it's literally going to get you nothing. I had a couple issues with fnl and they were going to give me a 20 reward. Never happened after multiple contact with them about it. Finally gave up and just blast them on twitter once a day. 

Randomness: I was at the post office yesturday mailing off a letter. On my way back to my car I saw this dude with sunglasses on at the trunk of his car. So I kept looking and I saw dude had a bunch of sneakers in his trunk. I'm guessing he was shipping them off. But I caught a quick glimpse of the sneakers and they were the flu games. There's had to be a least 8 pairs. This ladies and gentlemen is why the shoe game is the way it is.

so what's the intent of your post? you angry? jealous? something else?

he could have been sending them to friends or relatives. If he is a reseller, I say good for him, I'll never hate on another person making money in a legal manner.

I personally struck out on this release but not because of resellers, I took a casual approach and didn't put in the work. L for me, onto the next one.

Last edited:

id call corporate. you may get nothing, but that store may get into trouble for being shady.

No, but then again I try not to wait until the last minute. This Saturday was the closest, because it was a 12pm pick up at Champs. I got there at 11:30, but there was a good amount who came after me.

I've never had the experience of them not checking ID's either.

Yeah It sounds fishy. I would say something, especially for it to be a huge chain like FNL. It sounds like they're backdooring pairs or hooking people up. If not they need to tighten up their process, because stores have been doing raffles for too long to messing up like that.

Were you able to get your size or close?

Reading what the other guy said, you might want to call another FNL and ask for the regional manager. And do it that way.

Last edited:

Nah more than likely they are trying to still fulfill pending orders and checking warehouses for stock availability  before cancelations come. 

If you don't receive any updates by EOD I'd be worried. 
Got my shipping confirmation this morning.  Like I said, I wasn't worried.

Just got free shipping from NDC and will be here by Friday... While FNL charged $9.99 for shipping, and got confirmation Saturday evening. Won't be here until next tuesday. :smh:

so what's the intent of your post? you angry? jealous? something else?

he could have been sending them to friends or relatives. If he is a reseller, I say good for him, I'll never hate on another person making money in a legal manner.
Word! 
smokin.gif

Just got free shipping from NDC and will be here by Friday... While FNL charged $9.99 for shipping, and got confirmation Saturday evening. Won't be here until next tuesday.
mean.gif
Same here. Just happy my FNL order actually went through though!

At the end of the day did you get your size from that store as promised? If you did, I would ask for the store manager to let them know what happened. If you didn't, get to distric manager.

It could have been a simple oversight and a misinformed employee regarding proper procedure.

If you didn't get your pair from them I would complain and maybe suggest being able to get a guarantee for a pair coming up. ​

I'm not trying to break any rules here but its a legit question. What is the best way to go about size swapping when you cant do it in person?

I bought a 12.5 which feels good but 13 feels great. I'm not balling in these so I'm just looking for comfort more than anything.

No, but then again I try not to wait until the last minute. This Saturday was the closest, because it was a 12pm pick up at Champs. I got there at 11:30, but there was a good amount who came after me.

I've never had the experience of them not checking ID's either.

Yeah It sounds fishy. I would say something, especially for it to be a huge chain like FNL. It sounds like they're backdooring pairs or hooking people up. If not they need to tighten up their process, because stores have been doing raffles for too long to messing up like that.

Were you able to get your size or close?

Reading what the other guy said, you might want to call another FNL and ask for the regional manager. And do it that way.

Ya I was able to grab my pair from FL later that morning . There is only one FinishLine in my city so I am going to have to call one in Denver to try and get in touch with a regional manager . I'm not expecting much to come of this .... [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Their pickup window was from 8-10 and I got there at 650 am , and was in the top 10 of first people there.

Back
Top Bottom