Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Well I do believe I'm pulled back in.

Can someone educate me on the raffle process please? Have never done one. The last Jordans I got were the Cool Gray XI's (it's been a while lol) and that was via lineup. I got the 72-10s off EB phone order. So no experience on raffles. I'm guessing they give out tickets a few days before the release and then call leading up to notify? Is it one entry per person? I have the typical mall stores and a HoH near me.

Well I do believe I'm pulled back in.

Can someone educate me on the raffle process please? Have never done one. The last Jordans I got were the Cool Gray XI's (it's been a while lol) and that was via lineup. I got the 72-10s off EB phone order. So no experience on raffles. I'm guessing they give out tickets a few days before the release and then call leading up to notify? Is it one entry per person? I have the typical mall stores and a HoH near me.
Yes, Footlocker and other stores will post the procedure online via launch calendar on the site a week or so before the release. Where i am calling isn't preferred because you can call 3 times and literally hear 3 different procedures. Will probably be a raffle held on Monday and Tuesday before the release and they will make calls Wednesday or Thursday.

Those are "Flu Games" :nerd:

Probably one of the noobs who thinks that the flu game nickname was born in 2009

I'm talking about the ones from 2009 with the nubuck and stupid sick face emoji. Those are flu games. The previous retro is just the black red 12s. Nobody was really calling them flu games until the 2009 pair cam out. NEWBS!

I'm talking about the ones from 2009 with the nubuck and stupid sick face emoji. Those are flu games. The previous retro is just the black red 12s. Nobody was really calling them flu games until the 2009 pair cam out. NEWBS!
Ohhh your one of THOSE people. Your must be too young to remember game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals and which shoe Jordan was wearing. Here is a hint. It wasn't nubuck.

Last edited:

Ohhh your one of THOSE people. Your must be too young to remember game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals and which shoe Jordan was wearing. Here is a hint. It wasn't nubuck.
I'm guessing you didn't read what he said. He was talking about the 2003 retro which was leather. He knows the 2009 version was the one with the suede and is not the original.

I'm guessing you didn't read what he said. He was talking about the 2003 retro which was leather. He knows the 2009 version was the one with the suede and is not the original.
I'm speaking in regards to him saying why this isn't a "Flu Game". Yes i read his post. Kinda hard not to since i quoted him on it lol.

Last edited:
I've had my pair locked down for a few months now, these are my favorite 12s, no way in hell was I planning on missing these :lol:
Can't wait :nthat:

Flu game and the black and red 12s have been associated together long before 2009, which is why jb added the gimmick to the 2009 pair.

Yes they were.

Welp, these weren't even on my radar and then I'm seeing these pictures everywhere. :smh: :smh:
And 2 11 Lows the week after. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Welp, these weren't even on my radar and then I'm seeing these pictures everywhere.
mean.gif
mean.gif

And 2 11 Lows the week after.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Look atcha Fam.. I think we told u how you would react to the real pics.

Back
Top Bottom