Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Usually a few months after the shoe drops and everyone is on the next thing, and attention drops forcing the secondary market to drop. If you wait too long they'll shoot back up, and sometimes higher than resell.
I'll say I'm waiting until June 25 around that time to purchase them. I'm also trying to secure the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s that may release in July.

Usually a few months after the shoe drops and everyone is on the next thing, and attention drops forcing the secondary market to drop. If you wait too long they'll shoot back up, and sometimes higher than resell.

I'll say I'm waiting until June 25 around that time to purchase them. I'm also trying to secure the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s that may release in July.

Nothings guaranteed tho. I can easily see these holding their value on the market like a few models. Steals are definitely always out there for those who hunt and wait for the best price.

Nothings guaranteed tho. I can easily see these holding their value on the market like a few models. Steals are definitely always out there for those who hunt and wait for the best price.
I can see that too. It is because of the significance of the shoe. Even if the shoe is made in high quantity, the significance of the shoe can keep the price up.

Is anyone here trying to decide between these or the cherry low 11s? It's a tough choice for me. These bring back those old feelings, but the 11 lows are so wearable in the summer. Thoughts anyone?

Is anyone here trying to decide between these or the cherry low 11s? It's a tough choice for me. These bring back those old feelings, but the 11 lows are so wearable in the summer. Thoughts anyone?
Those lows over these?
screen-shot-2015-07-22-at-12-11-49.png

Back
Top Bottom