Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

did footlocker/footaction /champs do raffles in nyc or is it fcfs this Saturday ?

i already got my pair just want to know whats up

One of the JJ here doesn't even hand out tickets. They just pretend to type your info into the computer. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got my tickets this morning & a couple was in front of me. When I get up to the employee she says I'm gonna throw away her tickets bc she was rude. I'm like baby you better not throw mine out. This the first release I'm coming out for to get at retail in a min & getting shoes is really corny now :rolleyes

I called the local Champs Sports and was told they are doing a raffle with tickets only being given out between 10-5 today and tomorrow.

So you're hooking up: students, 2nd or 3rd shift workers, unemployed who shouldn't be buying $190 shoes.

Real cool. This is the first time I'm doing the raffle game and off that call alone I'm not impressed. I miss first come first serve. I will get outta bed at 5am for it.

Last edited:
I called the local Champs Sports and was told they are doing a raffle with tickets only being given out between 10-5 today and tomorrow.

So you're hooking up: students, 2nd or 3rd shift workers, unemployed who shouldn't be buying $190 shoes.

Real cool. This is the first time I'm doing the raffle game and off that call alone I'm not impressed. I miss first come first serve. I will get outta bed at 5am for it.
not i. i used to do that waking up early and waiting hours for stores to open but that is brutal. its either raffles or SNKRs app for me from now on. mostly SNKRS.

good luck though man.

last shoe i waited hours for was the kobe 8 mambacurials. still regret selling them

Got my tickets this morning & a couple was in front of me. When I get up to the employee she says I'm gonna throw away her tickets bc she was rude. I'm like baby you better not throw mine out. This the first release I'm coming out for to get at retail in a min & getting shoes is really corny now
eyes.gif
raffles real shady

Skipping this release since I just hit the bank and grabbed something I've really wanted (AJ 1 fam be on the lookout soon 
nerd.gif
)

Going to put in some raffles now..

@babyJs23  check ya pms.

Anyone know what Flight 23 at Del Amo mall is doing? Didnt see em on the launch locator and I cant sneak a call here at work

One of the JJ here doesn't even hand out tickets. They just pretend to type your info into the computer. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Citadel? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Good seeing you last time man...

Hit the mall in Augusta, GA. HoH, Champs, FA, DTLR (who are calling tomorrow), FNL (let me do 2...had box out front so put my dad's info down). So that's 5.

Have 3 Hibbet Sports and a Footlocker to go to tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom