Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I def wouldnt be relying on snkrs as my only option for this release. Just a heads up people. Wont be as easy as most releases. Airballs will be abundant.

Last edited by a moderator:
i put in 4 raffles. Im hoping that Nike Dallas is FCFS. Im still mad i missed the guaranteed tickets that villa gave out on Sunday

Think these are gonna be a last minute pass for me. Hope I don't regret it.

Plenty pairs to be had after release day. Thru ebay or restocks. These wont skyrocket in value. Youll have more chances if you change your mind.

Damn you turned them into beaters already
Let me clarify what I was saying. I wouldn't take a retro plus over a OG 99% of the time. Only way I would put masters over black and red 12s is if I had 2 shoes in possession and I was barefooted and needed to cut grass. /rant

roll.gif

I have a feeling that the FootLocker reservation system they're testing is working on cracking down on people entering at multiple malls and winning multiple pairs.

If I were in charge of developing it, I would have the user select the stores they are willing to travel to, and enter payment information. Once the "raffle" is completed the stock would be allocated one per verified account and the user charged and notified as to what store to pick up their pair.

This would stop people from winning multiple pairs and cut down on unclaimed pairs. Since corporate would be allocating the stock and basically telling the stores who to sell the shoes to, it would cut down on the backdooring and resellers snatching up FSR.

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out and if the others implement similar systems.
Let's see how this turns out :nerd:

Hopefully this works for the best for upcoming releases.

View media item 2044636
Details --> http://bit.ly/1WiCPzR

Last edited:
Me and my wife each just got a call from the same Finish Line 5 minutes ago. That's 2 guaranteed pair in the bag. My stress is relieved for the week. 
smokin.gif

My local ShoePalace (santa ana, main place mall) that has gotten WC4s and 72-10s said they are not getting these. Getting slightly worried about this release.

Back
Top Bottom