Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Can someone please tell me when SNKRS usually sends out their shipping confirmations?

Some lucky few get them the same day, then most get them over the weekend or the following Monday. Since it's a holidays don't know how that goes.

My last SNKRS order got canceled for the mulit racers, so like everyone has said no order is in the clear until it ships. Let's put it this way, I automatically assume an L even when the order is placed until it ships.

That's why I always try to cop a back up pair for limited releases.

At 10 I was climbing and running around getting into mischief, not saying to myself "Gosh these shoes are comfortable, hope they're this comfortable if they release in the future".

The point of my post was to point out the fact that the quality ain't what they used to be on these shoes, what's the point of your childhood stories? I'm really trying to figure it out. Are you trying to say that I'm not supposed to remember the quality differences because it has been 19 years since they originally released?
Have an awesome day sir.

2003** Retro 12's French Blue prolly best J I've ever balled in, Rip Hamilton style

Anyone else ball in 12s?

Last edited:
**** man, the stress ain't over yet, my ZIP code off by 1 digit and I gotta wait to change it

I just want to know that I got my 12's so I can relax....

NYC heads

If your local store did raffles

There are pairs showing up in stock at like every location right now

So I suggest swing by asap

Back
Top Bottom