Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

The all too predictable "glue" and "big box" phase of a 12 thread. 
laugh.gif

Just opened up/tried on my pair, very happy with these. Super high nostalgia levels on these for me, had a pair has a kid in '97, one of my first Js.

Mine arrived today and finally got them on my feet. Got my TTS 9.5, and they do fit somewhat loose as others had mentioned. Should be ok by lacing them a little tighter & wearing thicker socks. But man do I wish I could try on .5 size lower. Age old thing I hate about hype sneakers launches. Can't just go to the store, try on & exchange if you need to. Oh well. That's how the game goes. 

So now I have to drive an hour to go pick these up at a UPS hub after being on the phone with them and nike all day, these shoes better be good.....

Well well finally got my 1st retro 12 from snkrs today...SO HYPED!!! I got into collecting after the gamma 12s so not many have dropped since then...glad this was my 1st and prolly last...it's all I need...also my 1st 4 is WC I feel like I got in the game at a good time!

Well well finally got my 1st retro 12 from snkrs today...SO HYPED!!! I got into collecting after the gamma 12s so not many have dropped since then...glad this was my 1st and prolly last...it's all I need...also my 1st 4 is WC I feel like I got in the game at a good time!

this is a good year so far. gotta a lot of other releases upon us

Think i could fit a third shoe in these big az boxes. It really is unnecessarily big and I never complain about glue and boxes.

Nah just think it's funny how you're complaining about the box when you say you never complain about the box :lol: silly rabbit

Nah just think it's funny how you're complaining about the box when you say you never complain about the box :lol: silly rabbit

I know it's cute on NT to have snappy quotes to impress other guys, I'm not on that lol.

Back
Top Bottom