OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
KP is a Bob Petit/Pistol Pete hybrid with a touch of I just saw a chick with big **** running so I lost my train of thought

Last edited:
Let's not lose focus....there's a game tonight. Knicks gonna be able to take 2 straight from MIL?

Last edited:
We haven't won a game at The Garden yet. It'd be nice to get our first home win tonight. LEGO!

I see him as more of a Moochie Norris/Travis Knight/Rick Brunson/Mike Sweetney hybrid.

EDIT: With a jump shot.

Last edited:
The team as whole has to get better in the 4th during closeout minutes from coaching to playing.

Sounds like every Knicks team for at least the past 10 seasons …
I'm sayin' :lol:

We must have the longest string of coaches who make bad decisions in the 4th quarter in close games from lineups to play calling. Last guy who might not have fit that was Pat Riley :lol: and that's a MAYBE :smh:

You guys are buggin. He's clearly a 7 foot Bob Sura
:pimp: GOAT

Last edited:
I don't think he'll coach again.

It's just weird that he hasn't come back. Took that break when he left the Knicks, got that raw deal when he came back to coach Yao and T-Mac and has sat and called games watching all of these first time coaches reach success.

Son might have lost that hunger and see the traveling as too much of a hassle.

we're favored to win tonight........... :nerd:

when's the last time we were the favorite? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom