OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Get use to it papi :lol:

url-17.gif

Hmmm. I would like to see him start but I think as long as he has a defined role and consistent playing time it doesn't matter. Just gotta put him in the position to succeed. Since we don't have a pick, seeing the team be successful would do wonders and along with that comes Kristaps' progress but those might be two different things.

starting lineup has to be Caldo-Afflalo-Melo-KP-RoLo. Porzingis isn't gonna develop getting 15 mins off the bench.

i know a lot of you want Grant to start but he plays the lead guard role off the bench so well. let him stay with the 2nd unit that likes to push the ball & fits his play style a lil bit better.

I think we need to give Caldo one last shot since last year was a mess and now we actually have a team.

I like the way these lineups have been playing with each other so i dont mind.

Calderon - Grant
Afflalo - Galloway
Melo - Vujacic/Early
KP - Dwill
Lopez - KOQ

Last edited:
Calderon - Grant
Afflalo - Galloway
Melo - Vujacic/Early
KP - Dwill
Lopez - KOQ
This. Except take out Caldo.

I don't care about balancing out the 2nd unit if it means hurting ourselves defensively. Caldo has been unable to defend opposing PGs, which is the deepest position in the league. We need Galloway or Grant to start at the 1 if we want any type of defense efficiency.   

starting lineup has to be Caldo-Afflalo-Melo-KP-RoLo. Porzingis isn't gonna develop getting 15 mins off the bench.

i know a lot of you want Grant to start but he plays the lead guard role off the bench so well. let him stay with the 2nd unit that likes to push the ball & fits his play style a lil bit better.

agreed. i like grant and williams coming off the bench together. they push the pace a lot better and they seem to have some good chemistry. caldo coming off the bench with williams will only hurt trill will's production. williams is also the only one that can create their own shot and we need a scoring punch off the bench. idc if he jacks up 15 shots per game, bc someone other than melo has to do it.

Anyone here shop for their own wedding band? Planning a wedding right now and I was told the groom picks the band. Any recommendations? I prefer the simple look.

Back
Top Bottom