OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 @ Carmelo saying  he was good role model for #Kristape

@Al_Iannazzone: Knicks have waived Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Darion Atkins, DaJuan Summers, Travis Trice II and Wesley Saunders.

i remember hearing Thanasis won't sign another D-League contract if he's waived.

Early's improvement made him expendable, hope he does well wherever he ends up playing

the only thing he really did well was play defense. that being said, he is also too aggressive and gets into foul trouble easily. he really needs to work on his game more. tbh, his brother is grossly overrated IMO. yes, hes a freakish athlete and has a ton of potential, but some make him seem like hes the next scottie pippen or something.

I remember how hype dudes were for Thanasis all throughout the thread last year. Acting like we had a first rounder type player stashed in the d-league for next season because of contract and cap stuff. The whole time son was in the d-league cuz he couldn't play 
laugh.gif

I remember how hype dudes were for Thanasis all throughout the thread last year. Acting like we had a first rounder type player stashed in the d-league for next season because of contract and cap stuff. The whole time son was in the d-league cuz he couldn't play :lol:

:rofl:

early always had potential its just that injuries last year and the team was trash overall didnt help his game...im not surprised at the guys that were waived they got no love during preseason and when they did it wasnt really impressive...maybe one of them can make a name in the D league and have a shot again like gallo... cant believe the season is finally about to start :pimp:

Going to Rutgers for the day tomorrow with my girl. Has anyone ever been? We're making a day out of it. Looking forward to trying those Fat Sandwiches. Does anyone have any other suggestion of what I should check out? She went to Rutgers for undergrad, so she'll be showing me around campus and stuff.

I remember how hype dudes were for Thanasis all throughout the thread last year. Acting like we had a first rounder type player stashed in the d-league for next season because of contract and cap stuff. The whole time son was in the d-league cuz he couldn't play :lol:

:rofl:
I was hyped and I always thought he should've went to Europe instead because he would've learned more structure there IMO. I still rather have him on the team than friggin' Lance Thomas of all people :lol:

melonyc.jpg

this will always be my favorite Knick jersey :smokin

they should be our actual jerseys instead of alternates tbh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom