OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
yo why does kp seem to always miss those tomahawk dunks down the lane, is it because his arms are too long or his strength isnt up enough to finish those types of dunks?

It's gotta be a hand in the rim thing. He probably coming in so strong he lets up at the last moment . Maybe finishing with two hands? IDK i dont dunk but those dunks are something he should not miss and Im sure his family lets him hear it.

It's gotta be a hand in the rim thing. He probably coming in so strong he lets up at the last moment . Maybe finishing with two hands? IDK i dont dunk but those dunks are something he should not miss and Im sure his family lets him hear it.
Nah he just gotta stop tryna dunk from the 3 point line in traffic.

Shout out to stubhub for upgrading me and my daughter to section 107 because the seller of the original tickets I bought in section 213 never uploaded the tickets. Smh. I was hot about it until the upgrade.

Hopefully we can get a W.

Any word on Melo?

Look for us! My daughter made this poster this weekend in anticipation. She will have her Porzingis jersey on and holding this sign :

View media item 1874033

Shout out to stubhub for upgrading me and my daughter to section 107 because the seller of the original tickets I bought in section 213 never uploaded the tickets. Smh. I was hot about it until the upgrade.

Any word on Melo?

Look for us! My daughter made this poster this weekend in anticipation. She will have her Porzingis jersey on and holding this sign :

View media item 1874033
Dope!

Your daughters first Knick game right? Being upgraded to the 100s?:pimp:

Looking forward to seeing the sign. Well done. A lot better than the other stuff you see in the crowd sometimes.

Nice touch adding a rhyme. You know Clyde just cannot resist the opportunity to read that sign on air.:lol:

Last edited:

Any word on Melo?

View media item 1874033

Your a awesome dad bro. Knicks better pull out a nice easy W for you and the little one

Last edited:
Dope!

Your daughters first Knick game right? Being upgraded to the 100s?:pimp:

Looking forward to seeing the sign. Well done. A lot better than the other stuff you see in the crowd sometimes.

Nice touch adding a rhyme. You know Clyde just cannot resist the opportunity to read that sign on air.:lol:

Yea, her first game.

:lol: That's what I'm hoping, that the sign catches the camera mans eye and we get some t.v. Time. :pimp:

Your a awesome dad bro. Knicks better pull out a nice easy W for you and the little one

Appreciate that. Thanks.

Definitely better get the W!

Back
Top Bottom