OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
What a sad couple of days it would've been in this thread if we took this L
frown.gif

looks like Melo asked KP about his foot while he was walking off the floor & KP said "i'm alright"

need him vs Utah on Wednesday

thank god we won this game... was just checking espn at work and couldnt stream it until the second OT... glad melo hit that shot at the end of the 4th :pimp:

wonder if KP's "sore foot" is an actual sore foot or one that kept Rasheed out for 6 months

GaBeGRaMz GaBeGRaMz hope your daughter enjoyed a classic Knick game :lol:

Gabes daughter is probably so over this **** right now :lol:

Awwwww maaaaaaannnn.... Just got back... Be back later with my analysis. :smh:

She was more mad about the poster not making the screen... :lol:

Waited for any silence and I was screaming at fisher at every chance. Lol. My daughter was embarrassed by my behavior. :lol:

KP, again is THE MAN. It's just a whole different team without him on offense and defense.

Melo was definitely rusty, but I appreciate him playing, for memory and selfish reasons only. He shot horrible but that 3 to tie and the block on Ish Smith to seal it...

It's so frustrating to be making middle class wages while this dude fisher is cashing in on Millys with this onion head thinking. I can't believe how hard it is for him to make adjustments against the position he played his entire career. Grant got no burn today and would have had ish smith a lot more under control than Jose, just off speed alone. Ish smith I a good player tho. He's been balling all year. The ish smith/Noel pick and roll murdered us10x in a row. Pluck fisher.

Where did Dwill go?

Sasha really? Again?

Lol. Best seats of my life but If I had any closer seats I would have been warned many times. :lol:

The KP injury smh. Wow. That hurt my heart. I was on my third Heineken. :frown:

The dunks he caught in the beginning. :pimp: my man!

Rolo, first time I'm using that name with any kind of positivity. Lol. He played well in the first. Although okafor was eating too.

Galloway and grant need to be getting the majority of the minutes at the point. Simple as that. Calderon can start but once the pg is initiating the offense consistently and efficiently against him u gotta go with the younger faster guards.

Galloway was huge late for us too.

I'm liking AA more and more. He's become real realiable in the clutch and he's not scared to take the shot.

Overall. It was the best game I ever been too. First game with my daughter. She was beyond excited and surprised me at times with chants. Lol. Caught a t-shirt after I put her on my shoulders.

Wish she could have got the poster on screen but we got some great flicks, Ima share a few after the proper adjustments are made.

Theres something innately furiating as fans watching our team get picked apart in consecutive possesions on THE SAME PLAY. Its this extremely frustrating feeling , so hopeless. I understand that these guys are at least TRYING to defend the situation, but damn it was all 4th quarter and OT. Thats all they ran. Literally. And fisher just stands there with his front row seat to his team getting beat down, like "next time it wont happen ".

Same thing like the orlando game when vucevic killed rolo 4x in a row.

Hes gotta nip problems in the bud. Just seems over his head at this point.

We were a melo 3 away from an embarrassing loss. This is on fisher.

Knicks need to make a move by the deadline if they want a shot at the playoffs. Every team in the top 8 is very strong. Which is so weird to think about considering last year

Back
Top Bottom