OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
hello ladies. Can you one you ***** go through the old season threads and quote when i said we should go after Robin Lopez? thanks.

A lot of people in here were calling for Lopez's head earlier this season Los. Was hilarious to read and also disturbing.

It's amazing how much more I like Lopez's overall game in comparison to Tyson Chandler.

only thing is we can't offer Conley the full max if AA & DWill opt in. :rolleyes

that's a good discussion: Lopez or Chandler? Chandler's defense is better imo but Lopez's overall game fits the team better. gimme Lopez

only thing is we can't offer Conley the full max if AA & DWill opt in. :rolleyes

that's a good discussion: Lopez or Chandler? Chandler's defense is better imo but Lopez's overall game fits the team better. gimme Lopez

Lopez is a solid defender. & actually brings something offensively to the table now that he's finding his spot within the rotation.

I would love Conley. But I get two feelings...that Utah will make a hard push for him and that Brandon Jennings is gonna regain health towards the playoffs and they'll prefer him.

Before KP emerged, I had hope that they could convince Horford to go back to the 4 and offer him a deal if they couldn't sway Durant on an offense with Melo at the 4.

Chandler won dpoy his first year here. Wish he was consistent but this guy got the flu every 2 weeks.

Portland was the only other team that I used to follow as closely as the Knicks, so I knew Robin was way better than what he was showing, at the beginning of the season.

Glad to see that he's getting back to form.

chandler was good at defense but thats all he offered... and when he got exposed by hibbert he really became useless... robin is really just a better 2 way player... never understood the hate for him... the only disappointment as far as our free agents has been oquinn but he doesnt play much... when he does though he looks so lost out there... i do appreciate his his defense and effort but other than that i rather him not play

chandler was good at defense but thats all he offered... and when he got exposed by hibbert he really became useless... robin is really just a better 2 way player... never understood the hate for him... the only disappointment as far as our free agents has been oquinn but he doesnt play much... when he does though he looks so lost out there... i do appreciate his his defense and effort but other than that i rather him not play
Don't forget slapping rebounds.

nerd.gif

the volleyball rebounds :rofl:

love how every time someone does that they call it the "Tyson Tap Back"

Are the Knicks looking at Wroten or does Wroten want them to look at him because he sure is doing a lot of attention whoring :lol:

catching the encore right now.. kept wondering how this game got to OT during the final minute when we kept scoring 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/tony-wroten-jimmer-fredette-knicks-cool-on-10-day-deal/

dont know if this was posted in here. talks about jimmer and mention the tweet in the article too 
Wroten, cut by the Sixers last month, tweeted the other day a picture of himself in a Knicks uniform, then deleted it. The Knicks have some interest because they consider him a good penetrator, an active defender, strong in the passing lanes, but also are concerned about his tendency to gamble on defense.

We should definitely give him a 10 day deal.

Want no parts of Jimmer on this team. Kid is a certified bozo on the court.

Westbrook for our entire backcourt.....proceed directly to Finals.

Somebody forward this to Phil.

Back
Top Bottom