OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
sky-is-falling-o.gif

Much more warranted now.:lol: :x

it was all good just a week ago. We had just beat atlanta twice, the heat, took the spurs to the last second, killed milwaukee then melo took a tumble, and nothing was the same.

Not wierd at all man. From eatching the games, its apparent the guys look to lance as a defennsive leader, as well as a solid cornerstone on offense. They know he makes few mistakes, and is easily our most versatile defender. Makes switching, which is something i firmly believe in trying to avoid, much more manageable. Lance jordan, you are missed.

NWTS since Melo stepped on that refs foot
yea we were firing on all cylinders before that.  the ref should have been crucified for that but since it happened to melo nobody cared.  u can't be injuring the players your paid to officiate.  u dont see somebody 6'8 coming towards u get out the damn way.

At this point I'm assuming there's a high chance we won't make the playoffs. While I would like that, we just don't have the firepower or consistency on the court and not enough experience or logical thought on the sideline.

The players are gonna have to really play over their heads for a prolonged period of time if we're gonna steal a spot.

Last edited:
So many chances to sneak in the 8th but we wont use our legs to help is get out of the hole. We are a capable team, just lapses mentally . I think we still get in. A lot of season left and a lot of games against teams in front of us.

Back
Top Bottom