OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
yall trying to tell me teague wont make this team better? he would instantly make this team a 50 win team... not saying he will bring us a championship but its definitely a step in the right direction...this team needs a top 15 pg badly... its really our biggest weakness...but realistically i dont see us with any legit assets to offer atlanta to get a deal done...

Teague won't make us better, we should let Galloway walk, trade Melo & build around Porzingis....takes have been hot as hell this season.

Teague is shooting around 38-40%, averaging below 6ast. He's also playing with one of the best front courts in the nba. He has constant ankle problems. Dude is overrated b. I rather fisher suit up and chuck treys then this bum in ny. He got chicklet teeth too b.

not down with trading decent assets for teague. he ain't all that

team needs to develop grant, galloway & thomas more and look toward someone else.  jeff teague ain't doing nothing for us in the long run

Conley is super overrated. Especially if he commands anything near max money. He had 2 low post beasts that he could feed the ball to in Memphis. His game will struggle in NY.

You must not watch him play. Conley is by far one of the most underrated PGs out there.

Also, we've seen what Teague can do. He's having a bad year so his value might be at its lowest right now, but he is/was a all star caliber PG.

Hawks are Spurs East.  They feature 2 bigs and they need a PG that is a shooter that will give them the ball.  Calderon.

Knicks are a talented team that need a PG who can consistently get to the rack, kick and dish, and set up Melo and KP.  Teague

This needs to happen immediately

Hawks are Spurs East.  They feature 2 bigs and they need a PG that is a shooter that will give them the ball.  Calderon.

Knicks are a talented team that need a PG who can consistently get to the rack, kick and dish, and set up Melo and KP.  Teague

This needs to happen immediately

Basically

Remembering Phil's comments about penetrating, and the bargain like deals we wrapped up in fa, I can genuinely see Phil being interested in Teague...

Wtf is going on in this thread?

The **** some of you are posting :lol:

I'm saying. Dudes think ATL gonna drop Teague for Jose ducking Calderon.

Wanna act like Conley (whose playing hurt all year) isn't a top 10 guard, as well as Teague.

I will forever hate Conley (& Lionel Hollins) for putting the final nail in the coffin on my boy AI's career
mean.gif

**** that burger.
I think that the final nail came when he was in Detroit. Speaking of AI, ah nevermind.

I like iverson but his pride hurt his career. he was not in his prime anymore and refuse to come off the bench. Its sad he went out like that

I like iverson but his pride hurt his career. he was not in his prime anymore and refuse to come off the bench. Its sad he went out like that

It was the choice he made. It's interesting that throughout the end of his career, he would always preach to the younger guys coming into the league that they needed to have good people around them, to help make good choices and tell them how it it and not agree with them on everything. But ironically, he went out not following his own advice.

I really do think it's disappointing how AI left the NBA unceremoniously. For someone his size and heart to have left an incredibly large footprint in the game of basketball for future generation players, his career never seemed to have been celebrated. And probably never will. He will be more remembered for his image off the court than what he did on.

The look of fear in his eyes is still just as hilarious as the first day I saw this video.:rofl:

I remember this like it was yesterday. Funny how everything went down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom