OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
last night was Melo's 11th game with 6+ assists, tying his career high for a season

there's still 33 games to be played 

I'll literally take anyone on the trading block, but I think we're just gonna make a push for a PG.

If we dont get anything then most likely Phil is just gonna stick it out with this team for the season.

Last edited:
after tomorrow's game we have 5 winnable games (BOS, @DET, MEM, DEN, WAS) until the all star break

would be ideal to go 4-1, especially with 4/5 at home

if durant opts out i think theres a slim chance he signs here... i know its not realistic but if we have the money to throw at him theres a shot right

Seeing how Byron Scott's an herb and will probably let him do whatever, I want Russell. With competent coaching that dude can be a star

Gallo is like our dellavedova. Can play pg knocks down threes and just competes harder than most. Its not always pretty but they know how to win

Kurt rambis was trash in minny but idk he didn't have a decent team. Maybe give him a shot ?

Last edited:
^minuswell just hire luke walton this summer instead... then again dont know if hes a good coach or the warriors are just a good team so anyone can coach them

You gotta stretch Calderon in the offseason when you fail to trade him.
You can stretch a waived expiring contract?  What is the point in doing that **** after you've failed to trade his expiring *** in the off-season?  An extra $3M-$4M saved from a stretch waived contract ain't attracting no free agent.

If you fail to trade him in the off-season, just pay his *** in full and let it completely fall off the cap for the 2017 off-season.

I think Walton was good in GS because he knew to just let them do their thing. You put Fisher in there, for instance, and he uses the entire goddamn roster every game. Playing Steph in the 4th and ****. 

Don't think Walton is actually a good coach, but he knows that team well. 

If by the smallest chance we actually win tonight I hope we just walk off the court. No need for the extra bs just a regular season game.

Back
Top Bottom