OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
its true this team sucks and is wild inconsistent...you cant have melo average the most rebounds and assists the "others" have to step up...i blame the no identity on this team... the coaching is terrible which leads to a bad offense and lack of defense...the struggle is real to score points while other teams do this with ease... our team is not that old to walking the ball up the court every play and no inside the paint buckets besides rolo... the defense just lets guys walk to the rim

kp 20 minutes with 1 foul
mean.gif

I have lost all respect for Carmelo. Hes a piece of trash. If it wasnt for Porzingis I'd legit be done with this team.

wait why are you hating on melo again? yes he missed the game winner today but it was a bad shot but not the sole reason they lost.... the defense in the paint was trash the whole game including that last play on defense... and this team sucks with or without melo but are even worse without melo the blame should be on the rest of the team who is a no show... i love KP and he is the only positive on this team but even he is inconsistent and hit that rookie wall which i understand... the other guys though are under performing to say the least

wait why are you hating on melo again? yes he missed the game winner today but it was a bad shot but not the sole reason they lost.... the defense in the paint was trash the whole game including that last play on defense... and this team sucks with or without melo but are even worse without melo the blame should be on the rest of the team who is a no show... i love KP and he is the only positive on this team but even he is inconsistent and hit that rookie wall which i understand... the other guys though are under performing to say the least

How can you hit a wall if you dont play consistent minutes?

That last shot is all anyone ever needs to know about Carmelo. He doesnt care about this team or us. Doesnt even have the courtesy to drive anywhere near the hoop. He is a cancer just like the rest of the league said he was all those years. how can you be in the league this long, have a franchise handed to you and still have zero leadership skills?

Whatever man I'm not watching anything but Porzingis highlights on youtube the rest of the year. I hope I never have to watch carmelo play for this team again aka at least get one first round pick for him in the summer PHIL. Speaking of whom, how he allows the coaches whether its Fisher the worst NBA coach I've ever seen work a sideline or Rambis to continue to give Calderon Grants minutes is beyond me.

and are you serious 1 first round pick will seal the deal for a melo trade? you have got to be kidding me... i know the hate is real but you cant be serious... there have been terrible 1st round picks for trade like bargs, the morris twins and channing frye.. we can get a whole lot more for melo and he should be worth more since we traded the farm for him to begin with.... but do you realize any trade regarding melo is useless since he has a NTC which means he controls his whole destiny... even though this team is trash melo doesnt want to leave NY since this is home for his family and he looks at business first since he loves money which is why he wants to stay here... he is not the problem... the coach and our backcourt are the real problem and even the owner dolan should take a lot of heat... he might be the worst owner in sports and phil is very overrated in general... he is a great coach with talent but thats about it.. hes terrible in the front office and the only good thing he did was draft KP and that wasnt even his decision it was some scout for the Knicks who told him to draft him

Last edited:
durant isnt even realistic though :lol:.. we couldnt even land deandre jordan or lamarcus aldridge this summer who are really good players but not top 10 in the league like durant... if we get durant i will give someone here a pair of jordans in my collection 1 pair in sz 9 randomly based of a raffle system... if we even land a respectable free agent like a pg hopefully conley or even rondo i will give someone a 100 in cash....you can quote me because i know it wont happen but if it does then good cuz i love my team more than i love my kicks or money

Quoting you cause I think we have a great chance at Conley lol I'd prefer to wait for Westbrook who with Porzingis would be an amazing combo and he can do his Barneys collabs right in the heart of that store but I do think Conley will be attainable. But I truly do think at this point we can see the knicks are not going to contend with carmelo so I cant get excited until he's gone. He really needs to go.

How can you hit a wall if you dont play consistent minutes?

That last shot is all anyone ever needs to know about Carmelo. He doesnt care about this team or us. Doesnt even have the courtesy to drive anywhere near the hoop. He is a cancer just like the rest of the league said he was all those years. how can you be in the league this long, have a franchise handed to you and still have zero leadership skills?

Whatever man I'm not watching anything but Porzingis highlights on youtube the rest of the year. I hope I never have to watch carmelo play for this team again aka at least get one first round pick for him in the summer PHIL. Speaking of whom, how he allows the coaches whether its Fisher the worst NBA coach I've ever seen work a sideline or Rambis to continue to give Calderon Grants minutes is beyond me.
:lol: :rofl:

Blames Melo for the last shot when there was no play drawn up and hit with an immediate double team but disregard Melo hitting the go ahead jumper the prior possession. Knicks thread byke

I blame the defense on the loss. No way you should lose an 8 pt lead with 3 and some change minutes off of LAYUPS.

Blames Melo for the last shot when there was no play drawn up and hit with an immediate double team but disregard Melo hitting the go ahead jumper the prior possession. Knicks thread byke

exactly melo already hit that bucket to take the lead and all we had to do is get 1 stop... talk about bad defense

KP doesn't get consistent minutes now :rofl:

I understand that they are rooks, however their time has been diminished without good reason.

KP is our best shot blocker and this coach wont play him at the 5 position to help our defense,

Grant is our best 1 on 1 defenders and he gets no time, please explain this to me.

This coach is clueless, Why is KP is the first to be sub out in every game, he was hot and then he doesn't play anymore.

Grant comes in makes a quick steal and bucket, but makes some mistakes and he doesn"t see the light anymore.

These good players will never have growth or confidence with no time on the court.

KP since Rambis less than a half playing time

Grant not even worth saying.

Please help me understand, forget it I"ll never understand.

:smh: |I

As of late, KP has not been playing well. I understand that everyone is excited w/ his potential, but it is what it is. He hasn't been playing well. He's getting passes for being a rookie, which is fine, but there are a lot of Knick fans making it seem like he's been unstoppable & is getting benched for no reason. While I agree that I hate to see him get subbed out so early, that doesn't make me ignore the fact that he's been slumping. Blaming Melo ONLY & implying that we are losing b/c KP's minutes have been cut is ridiculous. This whole team is garbage. There's no way around it. Look at most of the successful teams in the league today & you'll see that they have an elite point guard. We have the exact opposite. We will not win until we get a good point guard. That's the way the league is set up now.

Hah. Laughingstock of the league. I feel right at home.

Isaiah thomas with 32 points? Cant wait for reggie to cook tonight. Whooo boy

& another thing, coaching is VITAL. Too many games we lose due to terrible late game execution. We need a huge change this offseason in coaching or we can expect the same results next season. Regardless of KP's minutes.

Hah. Laughingstock of the league. I feel right at home.

Isaiah thomas with 32 points? Cant wait for reggie to cook tonight. Whooo boy

He's averaging 21 & 7 this year. He's having a great year. Wouldn't say that him scoring 32 makes us a laughing stock. Not to mention that we have Caldo guarding opposing guards. It's kind of expected at this point.

You guys need to accept that we just suck. No reason to point fingers really.

The day we're officially eliminated from the playoffs is the day Grant will get the minutes you guys want him to get.

Back
Top Bottom