OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters

Great article. Always been a big fan of Melo but obviously a Knicks fan first. With that said, as a fan I'd love to see him win a chip with his friends but I really like the dynamic that he a KP share. If only we were an organization with a coach that could harness tha…[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Oh and **** the Clippers and Griffin. I don't want him here. If we do trade him it has to make sense but we're the Knicks so nothing makes sense.

/rant

Last edited:
carmelo-anthony-face-geeksandcleats.png
Melo's like "I never said anything bout a pay cut"

If Melo leaves we can use some picks in return

I feel like I'm the only Knick fan that fiends for draft picks :lol:

I'd rather have Lin back then have these idiots all together in NYC

Still
mean.gif
 at Melo publicly saying Lin didn't deserve more money. He is a great backup to Kemba now tho.  Been peeping Lin videos since that Spurs sanity. He had Melo at -14 last time they met
laugh.gif

IDC what you all say Lin >>>> Melo

Dude competes

Still :smh:  at Melo publicly saying Lin didn't deserve more money. He is a great backup to Kemba now tho.  Been peeping Lin videos since that Spurs sanity. He had Melo at -14 last time they met:lol:

Dude competes
Lol wut

Still :smh:  at Melo publicly saying Lin didn't deserve more money. He is a great backup to Kemba now tho.  Been peeping Lin videos since that Spurs sanity. He had Melo at -14 last time they met:lol:

Dude competes

byeee.gif

Yeah because Jeremy Lin is the reason the Hornets are doing well, not Steve Clifford, not Kemba Walker, not Nic Batum.

Jeremy Lin is more of a winner than Carmelo Anthony, you're right. Let's just look at the stats:

Jeremy Lin averages 11.8 and 2.9. He has 3.2 win shares and a 0.4 VORP.

Carmelo Anthony averages 21.8 and 4.2. He has 5.6 win shares and a 2.5 VORP.

Oh and to put things in perspective, since you know, Lin is God:

Jose Calderon averages 7.6 and 4.1 in 2 more mpg than Lin. He has 3.7 win shares and a 0.9 VORP.

Lin has a 14 PER, Calderon's is 12.2.

So yeah dude, Lin is God.

Melo has a 14.3% PIE
Lin's 9.2%
Calderon's 8.7%
Andre Miller's 9.7%

Jose Calderon's wins produced 6.1
Lin's 2.5
Melo's 5.6
TJ McConnell 5.6
Mario Chalmers 3.7
Delly 3.5
Galloway 3.6

ADJP48
Calderon .258
Lin .157

I hope that puts things into perspective for you for how idiotic your statement was.

Last edited:
I stand by my statement. Only stat that matters to me is winning basketball record

Weird how Calderon has produced more wins tho .

Like I said he's a great backup to Kemba. He is a great sixth man there. Had that Hornets team in NYC with Melo, they'd have a losing record. Not saying Hornets are winning solely off Lin nor did I say he's GOD lol.

How many times is Melo, making this chicken ish team look like chicken salad?

Is Melo's stats here reflect his salary? Dude is cancer and gives no ucks. ANYONE IS BETTER THEN melo

Melo has been the best facilitator on the team. Stop trolling and watch a ******* game. Comparing an average role player to a future hall of famer. Troll elsewhere.

Is Melo's stats here reflect his salary?

Melo's putting up 22-8-4 every night making $22M. In a few months Ryan Anderson & Nic Batum will sign contracts worth up to $20M/year.

So would you rather have Ryan Anderson or Carmelo Anthony?

Last edited:

Melo's putting up 22-8-4 every night making $22M. In a few months Ryan Anderson & Nic Batum will sign contracts worth up to $20M/year.

Ppl in here have stated that they'd rather have Ryan Anderson. Don't sleep on the Knick thread.

Wow, did I really read that? It was shocking and appalling during Lin's 10 game run but never thought I would read that in 2016. We talking about the guy that got benched in Houston, LA and Charlotte? Hahahahaha, what do you even say to a guy that actually think that. Lin has had some good games but that's because he's not carrying a team, he's a role player with very little expectations. He has a bad game, it's expected. He's a backup player. He has a great game, it's shocking and gets praised. Wow, can't believe this is even being discussed.

Knicks and the fanbase doesn't deserve Carmelo. We deserve Darius Miles and JR Smith's of the world.

Last edited:

Ppl in here have stated that they'd rather have Ryan Anderson. Don't sleep on the Knick thread.

:rofl:

Ballerific's right, we don't deserve to be good :\

Back
Top Bottom