OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
man, i can't even remotely imagine what it's like to be mike scott right now and all the **** that is running through his head

not a bad effort in the later stag of the game considering the team was down by a lot, but carmelo really hurt the team tonight on both ends

not a bad effort in the later stag of the game considering the team was down by a lot, but carmelo really hurt the team tonight on both ends
only positive i see from it was that his shots didn't seem like they were those where he had the ball the whole possession and drained the shot clock. he got open looks and took quick shots he just minded like lal of them lol

Calderon lost us the game. He cant stay in front of the faster guards.... smh. I say put galloway in the lineup

Melo 10/27 
indifferent.gif

we are 1-1 its not the end of the world... the season is still early... but the next 3 games will be tough... just have to worry about winning in washington

Caldo really isnt good for anything at this point.
his height surely isn't helping. he gets beat and then can't do much about it

the team will gel, it's only the second game, but carmelo needs to step up or move out of the way and just let the young dudes go at it

Back
Top Bottom