OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
You ppl seen that smush parker tweet? :rofl:

Reminds me of that classic niketalk story that was told many years ago :lol: the one with the NTer's girlfriend and the escalade

Last edited:
Sad part is you didn't even need to look at stats, just had to watch 5 mins of Grant vs 5 mins of Caldo and Sasha to know who should've been starting..... :smh:

Does management even look at stats?

According to someone I know, the Knicks do not have an analytics staff. Which in his mind is the reason why we're awful :lol:

We don't have an analytics department........? :stoneface:

Honestly i'm not that surprised.

Sad part is you didn't even need to look at stats, just had to watch 5 mins of Grant vs 5 mins of Caldo and Sasha to know who should've been starting..... :smh:

This.

It's not like we're saying Grant > Calderon after one good game. Lineup data from October shows Grant is a much better option than Calderon. Grant also makes the guys around him better with his penetration (pause).

Every team with a coaching vacancy has Thibs, JVG, Brooks, Messina, & Udoka on their list.

We have Kurt Rambis.

That purple and yellow is putrid.

The only Kobe related product to ever touch my body were the black/white ZK1.

I had mad Kobe jerseys but sold them all around 07-08. Was never gonna wear them. Could't wear other teams anymore. Still got MAAAAAD Adidas Kobe shoes though. I got a Kobe scrap book type folder from his first few years I made back in 99 or 00. Like a homo, buried away at my parents house somewhere.

There was a few times I was 100% sure Kobe was coming to the Knicks. hahahaha, wanted to see it happen so damn bad. Only a Knicks fan would be stupid enough to believe that would happen.

Last edited:
You weren't the only one....I was thinking he was gonna join the Knicks that one summer he demanded a trade lol....wild trade scenarios were being thrown and talking about how he could just sign for the MLE :rofl:

Thibs wants an SVG-type role with whoever hires him

He was never really an option but now he's definitely not an option. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom