OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
To be fair, I've never played any games. Just doesn't seem like something that may appeal to me, but one day, when it's cheap as hell, I'll try it.

The Jets made their season tix renewal deadline the day after the schedule release. Brutal overall on top of the December prime time slots :smh: .

Vecesy on the WFAN

This makes no sense b. There'll always be cheap (old) games and expensive (new) ones.
Exactly, waiting for it to be old so I can pay 20 bucks instead of 60.

question%20mark.jpg

The trilogy been on sale plenty of times in the 20 range

Digital code too lol

Last edited:
Plenty of season ticket holders wont renew if Rambis is the coach so def not surprised.

65-164 coaching record :smh: :smh: :x :x

I didn't renew when we signed Fisher

Wait, JRS doesn't like any of the Uncharted games? The Hell? Those are are SO entertaining man :lol:

My favorite one is def UC2 with The Cintamani Stone. UC3 was pretty great as well. Really felt for Nathan when he was wondering in the desert.

Last edited:
finna wait till 4 is included w the others for 20

I'm not going to lie, I usually do this as well. I would pay full price for games when they come out and never touch them again. But recently, I've been buying games months and sometimes years after they've released. Part of this is a function of me just not having enough time to play these games.

But I think I would pay full price for games I'm really looking forward to playing.

FYI, I just recently played Crysis, The Last of Us, GTA 5, Fallout 3, MGS 5, Far Cry 4 etc etc all within the last year or so :lol:

Last edited:
I've become the same way fam :lol: I bought a couple of games recently at full price but for the most part id rather just wait and play games later on. Sports games and catching up holds me over till stuff gets cheaper.

wouldnt it be pointless to get dwight since we already have rolo whos already solid? still think the biggest need besides a coach is a PG... the triangle is dumb and doesnt work so we need a pg regardless
Agree that PG is the #1 priority and my talk about Dwight is speculation but

I can't see why you'd want to keep a good role player over a top 3 center

same. the only times i buy new games when they come out is 2k :lol: that why i can live vicariously through the game and actually win a chip with the knicks :smh:

Quote:
Injuries have caught up to Dwight, It ain't 09' anymore.
7 years later and he's still better than any Center we've had in 15 years
also, dwight couldnt make it in LA, you think he'll make it in NY? nawwwwwww
He was playing in LA with Kobe who is a notorious *** and difficult to deal with

Melo is the opposite and we have Kristaps who plays defense unlike Dwight's current teammates

No troll, but I think Dellavedova is the best PG fit and is attainable.

Delly's intriguing. 40% 3pt shooter, good defender, good pick & roll player, & we could use someone with his grit.

He's going to get around $10M/year tho so I think i'd rather let Grant start & spend that money elsewhere.

No thanks to Dwight. He's on a major decline and back problems arent a joke.
Rather just give the keys to Grant than overpay Delly. Also, Mario Chalmers might be a much cheaper and arguably better option.

Livingston a FA?

Back
Top Bottom