OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
13117999_1536612849980758_720648274_n.jpg

We got a GR8 poser, guys.:lol:

JK, will rewd when I have 5 hours to spare.:lol:

I've been an NT'er for more than 14 years! No need for imitations round here partna...

@DMVisRNB has always been a great poster.

I read your post and I agree but **** Phil

Thanks mane...I be busy so I don't post too often these days. But when I do, I gotta get it all off my chest :lol:

And I'm starting to feel the same way about Phil smh
Just breaking your balls for the long post.:lol:

All jokes aside, great post.

Last edited:
If by some miracle we land Frank Vogel I'll do backflips into Phil's office & kiss him on the mouf.

Lmao dudes getting hype about the possibility of Vogel. I wouldn't even entertain what my emotions could be for something that impossible.

If we’re doing this, then, well … Frank Vogel was an advance scout for the Phil Jackson-coached Lakers in 2005-2006.

NUVO: Which coach has has been most influential to your coaching style?

Vogel: The guys I worked for, Jim O'Brien and Rick Pitino, had a great influence on me. From the standpoint of studying the NBA game I was always a big fan of Phil Jackson and his approach. Obviously he had great players, but there were a lot of coaches with great players that didn't win at the level he did. That was a big reason why I hired [Pacers associate head coach] Brian Shaw. He was as close to Phil as anyone could be and I thought I could rely on that experience and it's been awesome.

Do it Phil!! :nerd:

Last edited:
Vogel would be my top choice between him, Blatt, and Rhombus but that isn't saying much... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom