OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
tumblr_myn8933DF21r0b9c9o1_500.gif

WHO PLEASE

Didn't see space jam as a kid. Watched it one night with my son a few years ago. Meh...shoes were the best part about it.

Mad kids born after Space Jam's release seen the film b. Next I know you're gunna be in here asking about Toy Story then talk about how HTTB never hugged you as a child

i was 12 when space jam came out and I was pretty much the right age...also I was a big basketball fan and the hype during that NBA season was real. I honestly feel it's one of those movies that was good for its time. But if you're watching it for the first time now...especially as an adult...Idk lol

Of course, if you watch it as a kid, it's great. But some people who never watched the movie and watch it as an adult for the first time have a different opinion. I noticed that lol

I think that was the problem for me. I was into anime at the time and the graphics seemed really outdated but it basically boiled down to being too old :rofl: Didn't belee in the secret stuff for nary a second..

Btw, it had a nice soundtrack too

R Kelly I believe I can fly was a popular song that year

Seal was decent

Jay z and Monica was on that soundtrack too...it was a pretty good soundtrack

and let's not forget this (you know hip hop was great when they can pull off a song like this for a kids movie lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom