OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Game was done after that gift 2 ponts and Diaw 3.

Fisher really has to get his head out his *** and bench Calderon. Feel like that's not gonna happen until Afflalo comes back

Last edited:
Yo! W T F is Robin Lopez shooting so much!!!

I hate it! Big doofy dude making decisions at the top of the key. Why do they keep giving him the ball out of the paint??!!

Kristaps probably got a concussion with 300 pounds of #7 falling on him. What was #7 thinking there with a pile right behind him?

Was I not watching the same play y'all were? To me, it clearly looked like Melo got clipped while going up for the basket after the rebound. Not sure what else he was supposed to do to prevent that from happening. Then again I'm streaming online so maybe my **** ain't clear lol

Last edited:
Caldo coming in the game really messed things up. I know Grant needed a break but he immediately just gave TP 2 buckets and had 2 bad offensive possessions. Not even trying to hate, he's just not good enough to be playing meaningful minutes. Why couldn't Jose be in when our guys started going down w/ shots to the head

Last edited:
Tough loss. I like what I see from our team this game.

Good game, Antidope

Caldo coming in the game really messed things up. I know Grant needed a break but he immediately just gave TP 2 buckets and had 2 bad offensive possessions. Not even trying to hate, he's just not good enough to be playing meaningful minutes.

no hate at all, it's all facts

even if Grant & Gallo played everh second of the 4th quarter they'd be at 29 mins each. if Grant really needed a rest give him 2-3 mins. it's impossible to come back with Jose Calderon out there for half the quarter

Last edited:
We played really good d in the second half. We really need move Calderon for a player who actually contributes to the team

The problem is that no one wants Calderon. Phil tried to trade him since All-Star break.

Back
Top Bottom