OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Dudes leave a thread open for months ab doing lean but we can't talk ab munching on some mango

Last edited:
i

No. 28: New York Knicks
nyk.png

Carmelo Anthony, meet Kristaps Porzingis. As the face of the Knicks moves past his prime, a 19-year-old from Latvia represents the future for a franchise with very little to get excited at the moment.

The Knicks' roster, while marginally improved, remains among the bottom five in the league. The management team rates likewise, with a neophyte coach, a buffoonish owner and an unproven team president, Phil Jackson, who just celebrated his 70th birthday.

Thanks to the big 2011 Melo trade, the Knicks won't control its own first-round draft pick next year. They also won't have the salary cap flexibility to make a big splash in free agency until 2017.

The positives? Besides the potential of Porzingis, there is also the perpetual appeal of New York as a destination. And the team makes oodles of money and is willing to spend. But we don't believe that's enough to turn it around anytime soon.

-- Chad Ford

(Previous rank: 25)

I just got home and saw this article. Thought I'd share it with all of you. This article is from ESPN Insider.

i said the ripe comment.. tried to keep up with the other hilarious comments :lol:

am i the only one watching this liberty game :pimp:

Last edited:
NEW YORK KNICKS ‏@nyknicks 20m20 minutes ago
TFW #KnicksCamp15 at @WestPoint_USMA is just five days away

i said the ripe comment.. tried to keep up with the other hilarious comments :lol:

am i the only one watching this liberty game :pimp:

I watched second half. I have no clue that they were playing last night.

The score went from 59-61 to 74-79 in last 8 minutes. it was entertaining.

Candice Wiggins is a serial killer from outside :x

Last edited:
You guys think the Knicks wilI be competitive against decent teams ?

I got offered tickets to the Chicago, Golden State and OKC games at MSG this season.

I need to find a job man. I have no clue what the hell I wanna do and trying to make it as a writer is just downright miserable.

Go back to school b and just get a safer career that you can also find free time with to pursue your creative outlet as a writer.

He's of exceptional intelligence, but I look at Ken Jeong as almost a role model. Dude became a doctor but still did stand up comedy and eventually became a full time actor.

Don't really feel like spending another 100 grand to hope I get a job. Played that game once.
Do you have your masters? If so I would think about trying to adjust as a professor while you decide.

Steady paycheck, and hanging with co-ed's all day =:pimp:

Last edited:
i

No. 28: New York Knicks
nyk.png

Carmelo Anthony, meet Kristaps Porzingis. As the face of the Knicks moves past his prime, a 19-year-old from Latvia represents the future for a franchise with very little to get excited at the moment.

The Knicks' roster, while marginally improved, remains among the bottom five in the league. The management team rates likewise, with a neophyte coach, a buffoonish owner and an unproven team president, Phil Jackson, who just celebrated his 70th birthday.

Thanks to the big 2011 Melo trade, the Knicks won't control its own first-round draft pick next year. They also won't have the salary cap flexibility to make a big splash in free agency until 2017.

The positives? Besides the potential of Porzingis, there is also the perpetual appeal of New York as a destination. And the team makes oodles of money and is willing to spend. But we don't believe that's enough to turn it around anytime soon.

-- Chad Ford

(Previous rank: 25)

I just got home and saw this article. Thought I'd share it with all of you. This article is from ESPN Insider.
Interesting.

Dudes went from hating the Kristaps pick, calling it a project that wouldn't bear any fruit for years to now using this situation to support the Melo will be traded conspiracy rumors nonsense by saying Melo is on his way out while Kristaps is the 2nd coming

:smh:

Like who is this article for? We know about out coach, owner, and team president. We're more informed about our draft picks than any other team in the league. Dudes really trying to float this nobody wants to come here **** again?

I don't get how ppl get paid for that crap.

take em

even if they suck at least you'll see Curry, Klay, Rose, Russ, & KD :lol:

I've seen all those players at the Barclay's center over the past few years. I told the dude with the Knicks tickets I'm not paying more than $330 for all 6 tickets . We couldn't come to an agreement.

Last edited:
Don't really feel like spending another 100 grand to hope I get a job. Played that game once.

It's the Fall and a lot of boutique Hedge Funds are hiring now/positions open up.

Try to get an internship and work to get your 7 & 63. I know you day trade, but not sure if you want to do that professionally. It's an option.

Back
Top Bottom