OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
losing another winnable game hurts. could be like 6-3 with adequate coaching

this guy Fisher has me saying SAT words like "adequate" :smh:

meh.

i blame Fisher for this loss.
...we were up double digits, then Charlotte tied it up. TWICE

- we were up 13 during the 2nd Q. then the bench stunk it up. Fish only made changes when they took the lead.
- then in the 4th, they did the exact same thing. up 10, then they came back to tie it. Fish calls a timeout, subs in Melo/Jose

Jerian walking Lin to the hoop is inexcusable.
LG couldve locked him up. put in DWill for Jerian to guard Lamb.
but thats hindsight.

+ Lance Thomas inbounding the ball? sure he has a high IQ, but id rather have Jose or any guard inbound it. thats why the pass to KP was so low.
- sidnote: that wouldve been SUPER dope for KP in his Rookie Campaign. (we cant have nice things)

+ notice how quickly the refs were to dismiss the shot? usually they take a couple minutes for the different angles. but maybe thats because they admitted to getting the call wrong in Toronto.

- dont get your hopes up about the refs/ League doing anything for us. we have Melo on the team, itll be against 'The Narrative' :nerd:

we NEED this W on Friday.

These games need to be won. The NBA is so ******* WWF now man. We got screwed because they ****** up last night ? **** is wack

Honestly Kristaps needs more plays ran for him. Pick and Pops and the like.

All this nonsense we do with Lopez should be him. We got a real player here.

Honestly Kristaps needs more plays ran for him. Pick and Pops and the like.

All this nonsense we do with Lopez should be him. We got a real player here.
Yep....

No idea why the NBA doesn't have some type of "fingertip" technology. If you can tell a tennis ball touched a 1cm part of a line at 120mph - why TF can't we see the ball on his fingertips, I still don't believe it. The replays haven't proven anything to me.

exactly, every replay i've seen shows a blurry right hand & ball

Right - I mean I can't front here - most likely the shot was no good and it was the right call :lol:

But I need some more proof broooooooo, Zinger has some long fingers.

Fisher is really stunting KP's growth especially on the offensive end. He was hot in the first quarter and then Fisher takes him out and refuses to draw any plays to try to get him going for the rest of the game. Son is in his dog house right next to Derrick Williams

Skip Bayless [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RealSkipBayless
Porzingis buzzer bomb waved off in Charlotte, Knicks lose by 2. To my eye, he DID get shot off split sec before red light. Still, clutch.

"if Kris was a BROTHA he would've hit that shot. i am disgusted, Skip. absolutely disgusted."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom