Dwight Howard
Chris Bosh
Nene
Mehmet Okur
AK47
Monte Ellis
David Lee
Jamal Crawford

I wanted to know,should I drop Jamal and pick up al harrington? anyone think kirilenko will return to form this yr? replace okur with harrington? opinions? boris diaw,al harrington, stephen jackson, and andres nocioni are all the ones im interested in, willing to give up okur,nene and kirilenko, should i make some type of move involving those players?
______
WE GROWN.

I would try to get some true 1's. In a 7 team league, you're lacking a lot in assists. Your defense and 3's look great though.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

9uagxv.png
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Ninja
HAYABUSA

MeloVP, if you still up for the trade let me know
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I don't know too much about the point guard battle in Memphis, but I would keep an eye out on Kyle Lowry
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

What does the waiver number next to your team name mean on the League Overview page?
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

The waiver # indicates the priority one has to pick up players off the waiver wire. If GM "A" has a waiver # of 1 and GM "B" has a waiver # < 1, and they both try to add the same player off the waiver wire, GM "A" gets him because of waiver priority.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

8th pick overall... and I'm surprised that Kidd tops the list of Fantasy Points last season. What do you think?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Paul is on NT: The guards are nasty, but I would've worked at getting more blocks from my forward/center spots. I know some people who will purposely tank one category but I couldn't do that.

Btw, here's my roster from the 20-man Atlantic Division
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

gko2408, yeah to be honest... I have no idea how a points league works. My first time in a "points league" on Yahoo. I'm usually h2h. Is it like Smallworld back in the day before they changed their format? If it is... I could care less about blocks and a few other categories since it's all based on points.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

gko2408:
1. (14) Pau Gasol PF,C
2. (27) Chauncey Billups PG
3. (54) Ricky Davis SG,SF
4. (67) Mehmet Okur PF,C
5. (94) Jameer Nelson PG
6. (107) Al Horford PF,C
7. (134) Brendan Haywood C
8. (147) Francisco Garcia SG,SF
9. (174) Grant Hill SG,SF
10. (187) Alonzo Mourning C
11. (214) Glen Davis SF,PF
12. (227) Marco Belinelli PG,SG
13. (254) Juan Carlos Navarro PG,SG

I really didn't know how auto-pick would turn out, so I'm happy with how this turned out. I feel like I'm relying too much on expectations though, especially from my 1 spot. Hopefully Jameer steps it up this year, Francisco becomes Sac's point-forward, and Juan Carlos produces.

It's going to be REAL hard to judge your team just by listing them without their stats being thrown in there too. And like I stated before... I have no idea on how to play a "points league". I'm just trying to assemble the best players I can.

One little piece of advice... drop Belinelli since we're loaded at the 2 guard. He's most likely going to get only 15 minutes of playing time. But then again, it's a 20-team league so player's value goes up...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

jblackcat13, that team isn't looking too good. You got some good centers and some good guards but you're last 5 guys on that screenshot I'm not too sure about. Maybe Kaman will have a resurgence since Brand is out... but yeah.

GREENREDGREEN, I don't even know how to rate the NikeTalk league team. Rafer Alston accumulated more points than Chris Paul, Chris Bosh, Andre Iguodala, Allen Iverson, and countless other superior players. Plus there's 20 teams so rating a team with players that I've never heard of like Kyrylo Fesenko is kinda pointless. I too am confused on how to play the NT 20 team points league...

Moving on to your 2nd team, the 14-team 6th pick league... I like how you started out with Nash and Carter. AK47 will give you blocks along with Big Ben. All around nice team except for Belinelli and Kenyon Martin. I am very skeptical of Kenyon's 2 microfracture surgeries on his knee. Honestly, I think he'll get hurt again this season. You could drop him and take a chance on a less risky player. Belinelli isn't going to get the minutes here in Golden State. Nelson has a lot of 2 guards to go to and they're all ahead of Marco in the depth chart. Guess is that he'll play 10-15 minutes a night... so yeah, his value goes down just because of that.

And lastly your 3rd team... the 10-team 4th pick league. Well with there only being 10 teams, your team looks a lot better with better players. Again you got Marco Belinelli though. I'd leave him on the FA list until he impresses me and earns a better role on the team. Other than that, you got a pretty solid team. I like Bosh, Biedrins, and Dalembert to roam the middle. Horford is pretty much an experiment since we really don't know how he'll fair in the NBA. But he's got a lot of upside. You may want a little help at the PG though. Deron and Rondo won't get it done by themselves. Even if T-Mac had 400+ assists last year, he's got 4 or 5 PGs on that team so his role is more defined as a scorer instead of a playmaker.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

what y'all think of this trade

bogut and redd

kev martin and rashard lewis
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

how bout

lamarcus and jason terry

gilbert arenas
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

bump

my team from the nt league, autodrafted
2po9m9z.jpg

14 man league 1st pic
34i33ag.jpg
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

NEED PEOPLE JOIN

Your League InformationEdit Information
ID# 158092
League Name NIKE TALK
Password dirty
League Type Custom
Draft Type Live Online Draft
Unique League Name Not Entered
Draft Time Mon Oct 29 2:45pm CDT

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I need some serious input here. I have Charlie Villueneva and i'm undecided if i should drop him for either Al Thornton or Yi Jianlian. Whom would you pick in this situation and would you even drop Charlie at all?
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

MeloVP:
what y'all think of this trade

bogut and redd

kev martin and rashard lewis

I'd stay with Kevin Martin and Rashard Lewis. Bogut makes that trade wack.

MeloVP:
how bout

lamarcus and jason terry

gilbert arenas

I like Aldridge and Terry in this trade. You're getting as much assists from Terry as you would get from Gilbert. LaMarcus Alridge isn't too shabby either
wink.gif

miamin2, your first team looks like it needs at least one more solid rebounder... you need assists... and 3's don't seem that bad. Bell, McGrady, Pietrus, and Smith. You're not going to be competitive in blocks with only Bosh.

Your second team looks better than your first one... but it was autopicked so yeah, you barely had control over that. Scoring won't be a problem with Melo, James, Parker, and Boozer on that team. Assists might be a problem. Parker isn't a big assist guy, Harris isn't either, and Conley is a question mark.

lazyjs:
I need some serious input here. I have Charlie Villueneva and i'm undecided if i should drop him for either Al Thornton or Yi Jianlian. Whom would you pick in this situation and would you even drop Charlie at all?

I'd pick Thornton out of those 3. Charlie and Yi will battle for minutes at the 4.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
I need some serious input here. I have Charlie Villueneva and i'm undecided if i should drop him for either Al Thornton or Yi Jianlian.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

anybody got any leagues still open? the one a few posts up was full. thanks...
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

its my first time....how did i fare? any advice? im playing match up...FGM FTM 3PTM PTS REB AST ST BLK TO ....12 teams...

1. ( 8)
glasses.gif
Jason Kidd PG
2. (17) Yao Ming C
3. (32) Carlos Boozer PF,C
4. (41) Kevin Martin SG
5. (56) Corey Maggette SG,SF
6. (65) Richard Jefferson SF
7. (80) Tayshaun Prince SF
8. (89) Zydrunas Ilgauskas C
9. (104) Marco Belinelli PG,SG
10. (113) Hedo Turkoglu SG,SF