.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Quote:
Shaun McDonald I got because if CJ is double teamed then they got to go to someone else plus he put up good numbers the other day :lol:
laugh.gif

did you forget the lions got roy williams and mike furrey? but mayhem is right for a 10 man league you team is weak.

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM BAY AREA / Team Wipe Me Down / TEAM WARRIORS / SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

hey thanks a lot smokey. and yea :rofl:
roll.gif
i hate UCSD too, as well as the other UCSD posters here like RawSheed. The biggest thing I hate though is that there's no sports whatsoever at UCSD. That D-2 crap doesn't count :smh:
smh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

Quote:
and yeah, it would be easy to drop them but that also says that the draft spots that you wasted most likely enabled other people in your league to pick up players to be on their bench that are a lot better than your bench players. you gotta draft quality people to be your backups; not just people you know the most about.

I was eyeing a couple people and the people like one pick before me would pick them. I.E. I was gonna get Matt Jones but then dude before me took him and I had no one else that I knew of to pick so I just took Lelie.

Quote:
did you forget the lions got roy williams and mike furrey? but mayhem is right for a 10 man league you team is weak.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
A religion disguised as a joke disguised as a religion

Quote:
What are you talking about? Drew Bree's, Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Vernon Davis, Willie Parker, Neil Rackers( did you see his 60 yard FG yesterday? :wow:
eek.gif
), and Oaklands D. No impact? Are you serious? The position I was in I made the best pick to make was Willie Parker and I wasn't too happy with that but we'll see. Shaun McDonald I got because if CJ is double teamed then they got to go to someone else plus he put up good numbers the other day :lol:
laugh.gif

Wait wait wait :rolleyes
eyes.gif
ing WR material? Hell ROSTER MATERIAL?

Quote:
He'll be the guy a lot of times who will bang it in for the TD. My squad won't be as bad as you think it will be, just wait.

Okay again, what does that matter? YEAR IN YEAR OUT people head out to the Arizona facility. Does that mean they come out like TD machines like LJ?... Are you kidding me?

And you're telling me I don't know what I'm talking about? Are you being for real?...

Quote:
Roy Williams was gone in like the 3rd round as for mike furrey I'm not sure. But you see if they aren't throwing to CJ there's a 1 in 3 chance they're going to my boy Shaun McDonalds :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

thread bump! anyone playing with individual defensive players this year! i am
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

10 team league
qb-tony romo
wr-torry holt
wr-javon walker
rb-larry johnson
w/r-maurice jones-drew
te-ben watson
d-green bay
k-stephen gostkowski

bench
ben roethlisberger
cedric benson
phillip rivers
fred taylor
devery henderson
santonio holmes
jerious norwood

how do you guys think my team? I'm looking to trade for bulger because i'm not sold on romo and rivers

Who is getting the better deal in the following trade:
I would get Drew Brees and Plaxico Burress and give away Marc Bulger and Reggie Wayne.

I'm about to accept it, but I felt the need to refer to NT's knowledge. :D
happy.gif
TEAM SAINTS

Quote:
Wait wait wait :rolleyes
eyes.gif
ing WR material? Hell ROSTER MATERIAL?

I love how you totally neglected Bree's :lol:
laugh.gif
And then you say how VD was hurt last year...exactly! So how are you going to even judge him because of injury when you know he has the potential to be an absolute beast. CJ is in an offense with no RB so they will be passing all game, and I would much rather take a rookie WR that has the potential to do big things then take an ok WR that you already know will do mediocre at best. And who said I'm hyped about my Defense and kicker? If you couldn't see the sarcasm then you need to loosen up even more then I thought. I was just saying that my Kicker and Defense are the better ones that you can get so what's the problem with that?

Quote:
Okay again, what does that matter? YEAR IN YEAR OUT people head out to the Arizona facility. Does that mean they come out like TD machines like LJ?... Are you kidding me?

And you're telling me I don't know what I'm talking about? Are you being for real?...

When did I say he's gonna be as good as LJ? You act like I'm expecting him to have huge stats. No, I'm saying there's a good chance he will have a good year and get a few TD's to help my squad. But it doesn't really matter as I most likely will only use him on bye weeks.

Quote:
Wait, hold on HOLD ON. What in the blue hell kind of reasoning is that? NAME ONE GREA... WAIT NO GOOD... WAIT HOLD ON DECENT #4 WR IN THE L RIGHT NOW THAT'S WORTH A ROSTER SPOT IN FF. PLEASE.

Shaun McDonalds :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
I would get Drew Brees and Plaxico Burress and give away Marc Bulger and Reggie Wayne.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Hey look at that, they gave it to Robinson to plug in the TD :rolleyes
eyes.gif

BirdsIView,

You're gonna need to search the waiver wire, cuz your backups are hot trash.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Quote:
I love how you totally neglected Bree's :lol:
laugh.gif
And then you say how VD was hurt last year...exactly! So how are you going to even judge him because of injury when you know he has the potential to be an absolute beast. CJ is in an offense with no RB so they will be passing all game, and I would much rather take a rookie WR that has the potential to do big things then take an ok WR that you already know will do mediocre at best. And who said I'm hyped about my Defense and kicker? If you couldn't see the sarcasm then you need to loosen up even more then I thought. I was just saying that my Kicker and Defense are the better ones that you can get so what's the problem with that?

I said MOST of your players. Of course I'm not gonna talk about Brees and Wayne being trash when they're not. Wait so how you gonna talk about VD like he's that great of a fantasy TE when he was injured all year? Why is that something to bug about? Because you got a TE not named Gates or Gonzalez? And CJ is in an offense with 2 other 1,000 yard WR with Kitna throwing the ball not no damn Payton Manning. And you think that having no RB helps this offense? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
And sarcasm? Where was the sarcasm in that post? At least now you know for sure that your team is hot trash when two of your players you were hyped about sucks.

Quote:
When did I say he's gonna be as good as LJ? You act like I'm expecting him to have huge stats. No, I'm saying there's a good chance he will have a good year and get a few TD's to help my squad. But it doesn't really matter as I most likely will only use him on bye weeks.

You still fail to tell me how working out with LJ is gonna help him. He's not gonna put stats, POINT BLANK. Use him on bye weeks and he's gonna give you a goose egg...

Quote:
Shaun McDonalds :pimp:
pimp.gif

Corny.

Quote:
Hey look at that, they gave it to Robinson to plug in the TD :rolleyes
eyes.gif

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Wait so Robinson getting a TD during the presason when the No. 1 RB is out is something to be joyous about :rolleyes
eyes.gif

See I would've came at you nicer and just layed down some advice instead of sonning you but if you wanna come out with some crap like that oh well. Trust I'm always up for helping people out.
Quote:
BirdsIView,

You're gonna need to search the waiver wire, cuz your backups are hot trash.
ers too...

People, please remind me to take him off my "credible" list come football topics...
Team NC State
Team Mayhem​

Nah not even. He just has a couple rotten apples on his squad. I'm not feeling Shaun McDonald, Michael Robinson and Ashley Lelie. The Niners have a subpar offense so I wouldn't rock with them.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

im makin a league for me and my friends and i was wondering for a 12 man league is this a good roster position setting?
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Quote:
I said MOST of your players. Of course I'm not gonna talk about Brees and Wayne being trash when they're not. Wait so how you gonna talk about VD like he's that great of a fantasy TE when he was injured all year? Why is that something to bug about? Because you got a TE not named Gates or Gonzalez? And CJ is in an offense with 2 other 1,000 yard WR with Kitna throwing the ball not no damn Payton Manning. And you think that having no RB helps this offense? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
And sarcasm? Where was the sarcasm in that post? At least now you know for sure that your team is hot trash when two of your players you were hyped about sucks.

VD will be a big part of the 49ers offense this season because they know what he can do. He has the speed to run right past his defender and he can also break tackles after the catch and turn it into a TD. Just check his first TD catch against arizona last year. I still don't see the problem with CJ, you're judging everything on last season. Last season he wasn't even in the offense. He's tall and physical which means, you throw the ball up there, which doesn't take a guy like Peyton manning to do, he will come down with it. I expect him to be the main target when in the red zone this year. Having no RB means that they won't hand it off all game, they have to rely on the passing game to win.

And yeah sarcasm, you really think I'm expecting to win because I got a kicker and defense? If I thought that I wouldn't have saved those for my last picks. Kinda like how you think that I'm gonna suck because my bench players are weak.

Quote:
Nah not even. He just has a couple rotten apples on his squad. I'm not feeling Shaun McDonald, Michael Robinson and Ashley Lelie. The Niners have a subpar offense so I wouldn't rock with them.

Quote:
VD will be a big part of the 49ers offense this season because they know what he can do. He has the speed to run right past his defender and he can also break tackles after the catch and turn it into a TD. Just check his first TD catch against arizona last year. I still don't see the problem with CJ, you're judging everything on last season. Last season he wasn't even in the offense. He's tall and physical which means, you throw the ball up there, which doesn't take a guy like Peyton manning to do, he will come down with it. I expect him to be the main target when in the red zone this year. Having no RB means that they won't hand it off all game, they have to rely on the passing game to win.

Yeah but he isn't really something to hype about right now. I'm sayin' I don't see him being a Top 5 TE right now or at the end of the season. And CJ is a good No. 3 WR, not a No. 2. CJ isn't going to get as many looks as you think. Having no RB also means defenses will come killin' the QB or they'll be out there with the pass in mind all the time. I've said everything I could say about CJ in my other post already...

Quote:
And yeah sarcasm, you really think I'm expecting to win because I got a kicker and defense? If I thought that I wouldn't have saved those for my last picks. Kinda like how you think that I'm gonna suck because my bench players are weak.
Team NC State
Team Mayhem​

All we can do is make predictions, like I said before we'll see once the season starts. And I didn't put words in your mouth, you were talking about Robinson for awhile.

But that wasn't the only thing I was talking about. I'm pretty sure I've said something about more then just your bench... A LOT more.
Team NC State
Team Mayhem​

I made a survival football thing on Yahoo....

League name:Niketalk
ID: 7803
Password: niketalk

WASHINGTON ********

Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

Quote:
And CJ is a good No. 3 WR, not a No. 2. CJ isn't going to get as many looks as you think.

Your way off base on that one.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

Back
Top Bottom