.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Did anyone actually start Kevin Curtis?

Man...I think Bulger got me negative points this week with the 3 picks.
S.L.O.

so someone tell me wth is goin on with the jaguars and Maurice Jones-Drew.... >:
mad.gif
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

I need to @#%$-ing vent because I've never started off this bad in fantasy football.

It seems like in my one league players love to perform when I dont play them, case in point

-Rivers after two horrible games goes off after I bench him for Jason Campbell. Campbell had a decent game but nowhere near what Rivers had.
-Rudi Johnson only had 9 yards rushing :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ing Evans again. What a joke I am :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ing (Rivers/Curry) so unless Colston has about 150 yards and a TD I'm now staring 0-3 in the face :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Second league it's just annoying cause I went up against Houshmandzadeh, Hasselbeck, then Stover (who had like 20pts today) and the Steelers D who had 2 TDs as well. I have Romo and Owens but I need a huge game from both of them...but he still has Benson. After losing by 2 points (which is such a small margin in this league) last week its now an uphill climb just to not be 1-2 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I've never been so aggravated with fantasy football in my life and I've been playing for 7 years.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Quote:
I need to -ing vent because I've never started off this bad in fantasy football.
s-heap gets less looks.

Team DC/MD/VA​

One of the area's original NTer's 1/2002...As of August 12, 2006 I'm a Mrs...Yup. It's Mrs. Mochachip/JayeRell now.
O.G. Member #33​

Need some trade input, should i do this trade:

I'd be giving up the 2nd best WR in the league in Plax for Willis and Chambers

I love Plax, but he's already had his probable best game of the yr week 1. I think this is a no brainer. Especially since I am in dyer need of RB's and already have T.O. and Mossome.

Quote:
Brady and Moss was the smartest decision I've ever made

I dropped Steve McNair and picked up DAL DEF. Brady bye week 10 so i think ill find a qb later.
I sat SEA DEF and played DAL DEF cuz of Grossman. I knew that was gonna turn out good.
Calvin Johnson didnt do nothin'
Sammie Morris was a real good pick up from the waivers

i saw the @BAL on boldin and got scared as hell, so i decided to play chris chambers instead of him...smh

and orlando pace ruined my #1 pick...it seems sjax cant do as much as he should without mr pace in front

Why the hell did I drop Brett Favre 2 weeks ago????

I sat Reggie & Deuce this week, hope that doesn't come back to haunt me.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

Im playing Bush. I dont know what to do for next though. Bush, McAllister, and fred tayor are all on bye. all i have left is Sammie Morris. Im thinking about dropping my DAL DEF, Keeping SEA DEF and picking up Chester Taylor??? is he any good????, Pittman is still available
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Wow, In both my Leagues I'm up by 3 & 5 points but have no one playing MNF and both opponents in BOTH leagues only have Vince Young.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

:smh:
smh.gif
ing kevin curtis, and i had picked him off waivers last week. at least i had mcnabb, westbrook, and roy williams.

i need some serious help with my team. im 0-2

heres my roster

QB - Peyton Manning(starting), Jake Delhomme, and Vince Young
WR - T.O., Joey Galloway, and Javon Walker
RB - Lamont Jordan(dropped Rudi Johnson for him), Willie Parker, and Reggie Bush
TE - Antonio Gates
DEF - Pitt. and NE

any advice is appreciated. this is my first fantasy football team too
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I knew keeping Bush was gonna pay off.
Now i need to find another RB for week 4
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

That screen cap is insane. Dude hit the jackpot this past week.

My WR's are getting pretty depleted and I'm thinking about doing a trade. Which receivers do you think I could get for Lamont Jordan?
S.L.O.

should i gamble on derrick ward of the giants or jamal Lewis?

not for the week. for the season to bank on as a possible starter at rb later
WHY DONT YOU HAVE A SEAT RIGHT OVER THERE​

Back
Top Bottom