.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Cowboys' D (playing St. Louis with no Steven Jackson)

or

Ravens' D (playing the Browns)

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."​

^ Cowboys' D. The Rams' offensive line is struggling and their offense was only able to put up three points vs the Bucs.

Should I go with Carson Palmer vs the Patriots

or

Brett Favre vs the Vikings

I believe the Pats will be ready to prove to everyone that they're the best team in the NFL right now and so I'm not sure if I want Palmer in there.
And I think the Packers' running back is a bit banged up, plus it's a division matchup so Brett's going to do all he can for this win.

What do you all think?

Touch decision but I'd probably go with Palmer vs Patriots, cause I believe either the Patriots are gonna kill them and Palmer would end up throwing a lot to try and catch up. Or its gonna be a shootout, and Palmer will still be getting a lot of points.

I'm trying to decided who to put in as my 3rd WR
Patrick Crayton vs Rams or Reggie Brown vs Giants
I dunno about this one, Crayton just broke his pinky a bit back, and he did poor last week whether it was cause of it or not. And I would usually think Brown would be the pick, but he hasn't done anything at all this entire season even last week with McNabbs great game.
atm I have Crayton in, but always got to wonder how often he will actually be thrown too with Owens and Witten always getting the 1st and 2nd looks rightfully.
TeamCowboys

should i start santonio holmes or Deion Branch?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

To Young Triz: Shaun is still likely to receive the majority of the goal line carries. Unless your playing in a PPR I'd still suggest Taylor over Morris because even though Taylor is coming off injury, it's reported he is going to start. Someone else who might be on waivers is Lendale White
AIM - wtfitscurtis
email: curtisami@gmail.com
signiature your as this use backwards this read to enough dumb were you if

^^^^ thanks. But dont GB have good DEF on the run??
Chris Brown just went to waivers would he be a good pick up

Should I start (Pick one please):
Adrian Peterson(Min) VS Greenbay
Marshawn Lynch(Buf) VS NYJ
Edgerrin James (AZ) VS Pit
Willis McGahee(Bal) VS Cle
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

Minnesota defense vs. Green Bay

or

Dallas defense vs. St. Louis
Team Wipe Me Down
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

Dallas D of course.

Im thinking about benching Marvin Harrison in favor of Shaun McDonald. Harrisons playing against Champ Bailey, and McDonalds been on fire lately. What do you guys think???

Benching Harrison? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM

Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

champ bailey has been putting in work on harrison. its gonna be a tough call.
who is more consistent ???
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Alright this one really has me on the fence... Please Help

Should I do this trade... I was offered

Matt Hasselbeck and Brian Westbrook

FOR

PALMER and Thomas Jones... I'd get Westbrook and Matt

and who should I start for my 3rd WR

Jennings, Burelson ?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Kitna at Chicago

or

Rivers at KC

Who should I put in?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Owens: That's a tough one.

You might not be so enthusiastic about giving up Palmer, but then Hasselbeck is a good QB in his own right. Westbrook of course would be a great add, but it depends on what your roster needs. If your weak at runing back, take it.

Jumpman247: Chicagos secondary looks REALLY banged up and Kitna always seems to end up with at least 300+ yeards and a couple TDs. Start Kitna, because KC's defense actually isnt that bad.

Alright I got another question:
I need to start either Greg Jennings or Sammy Morris in my flex position because Anquan Boldin probably wont play. Who should I start???

Quote:
You might not be so enthusiastic about giving up Palmer, but then Hasselbeck is a good QB in his own right. Westbrook of course would be a great add, but it depends on what your roster needs. If your weak at runing back, take it.

I have Thomas Jones, Larry Johnson, Deshawn Wynn, Brandon Jackson at RB

Quote:
I need to start either Greg Jennings or Sammy Morris in my flex position because Anquan Boldin probably wont play. Who should I start???

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Hey guys, I have a tough decision at QB this week.

I have to choose 1 of the following options:

McNabb @ NYG
Eli Manning vs. PHI
B. Griese @ DET
B. Favre @ MIN

I'm leaning towards Griese because he has the easiest match-up of my 4 QBs.

Also at Running Back, Clinton Portis has a bye week so I need to find another RB to start. Right now I have Jamal Lewis but I dont want to play him vs. Baltimore's defense. Should I pick up Ron Dayne or B. Leonard of the St. Louis Rams? My other starting RB is Tomlinson.
JORDANS FOR SALE SIZES 11-12

Should i
Take the chance with Calvin Johnson vs Bears , do you think he will even risk playing? and if he plays will he be effective with his injured back?
or Andre Davis (starting over Andre Johnson Vs Atlana) versus Atlanta?

so Calvin Or Andre?

and in my other league
Calvin Johnson or Amani Toomer?

yo quick question, I've been playing for a couple years now but can someone school me on the severity of player status?

probable, doubtful, etc. ?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

I picked up Sammy Morris from the waivers and he is puttin in work. I think he is getting almost as many carries as Maroney.
NE is gonna have a field day in CIN

I dont know about Griese. Its is first game back. he might explode cuz he has chance to take someones spot. or he could just be a bum. I would take Farve. Farve is on fire . McNabb about to do some damage too

Clavin Johnson???? .. is he still recovering?? Im not gonna play him. CHI DEF are beat up. But i think that they will have more time to rest with Griese on the field longer then Grossman can.

Quote:
yo quick question, I've been playing for a couple years now but can someone school me on the severity of player status?

probable, doubtful, etc. ?
S.L.O.

should i start Deion Branch at SF or Santonio Holmes at Arizona?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^^ I like Holmes this week since he's the main receiver (but Ben likes throwing to his TE's). Don't like Branch's match up with Clements but I'm starting him since my WR core is depleted this week.
S.L.O.

Back
Top Bottom