.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i usually make calls for myself, but i'd like nt's input on this:

pick 2 of these 4 wr's to start (they are in order of who i am preferring at the moment)

hackett @ stl
bowe vs oak
calvin vs gb
chambers vs bal
You got it right.

Originally Posted by Dawny Davis

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i usually make calls for myself, but i'd like nt's input on this:

pick 2 of these 4 wr's to start (they are in order of who i am preferring at the moment)

hackett @ stl
bowe vs oak
calvin vs gb
chambers vs bal
You got it right.

Despite your bias, I agree

And KLJ those choices suck, but I'd go with Cotchery (esp. if Coles doesn't play) and Chambers

^^^ The first one's a tough call. With Hackett and Branch back, they're going to take away some of Engram's looks, but Seattle has been throwingthe ball all over the place lately so there's a chance he could have a productive day. If Coles can't go on Thurs then Cotchery will be the #1 receiverand the Jets might be playing from behind early so they should have to throw alot. I'm leaning towards Engram, but both of them could have good games.

The next one ain't easy either, but I would go with Chambers. TB has been running it alot lately and Hilliard only had 2 catches last game. It's prettymuch hit or miss with these two though. Either they're going to have a good game or do next to nothing.

This is killing me.

Bulger vs Seahawks

or

Garcia vs ********

And, who should I pick up, Ron Dayne vs Browns or Cedric Benson vs Broncos?

Thanks

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

This is killing me.

Bulger vs Seahawks

or

Garcia vs ********

And, who should I pick up, Ron Dayne vs Browns or Cedric Benson vs Broncos?

Thanks

damn dude. your qb situation is hurtin.
laugh.gif
theres gotta be a freeagent or two that could do better. but if those two are your only options, i'd go with...garcia? the question mark indicates my unsureness because theyboth won't get you much.
shieeeeet, your rb situation is hurtin too. cot damn! i'd go with big daddy dayne, the browns run d is dreadful. if kolby smith is still availablein your league i'd snatch him up.

care to tell me what your overall record is?

lol yea. I'm 5-6 and have lost 3 games by 2 or less.

I have Jacobs, Chester Taylor and AD, but we know what happened to AD and Jacobs is hurt.

My QB's were River, Bulger, and Garcia. But I dropped Rivers.

Should I pick up Kurt Warner?

JoRDaN201:
Garcia is the safer pick of the two, but bulger could have a great game.. i mean the seahawks did allow rex grossman to throw for 250yds

I'd go with Bulger, i think hes gonna have a 300 yds 2 td game

who are some good waiver wire running back pickups? i desperately need some good RBs because Rudi Johnson hasn't helped me one bit
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

JoRDaN201:
Garcia is the safer pick of the two, but bulger could have a great game.. i mean the seahawks did allow rex grossman to throw for 250yds

I'd go with Bulger, i think hes gonna have a 300 yds 2 td game

eyes.gif
. Thanks for the help, but you sound very confused. Which one is it,Garcia or Bulger?
Now I'm screwed. Ron Dayne was picked up and so was Kolby Smith. Now I'm stuck with Cedric Benson.

Here's my newest problem.

I realized Warner was still available in my league. Should I pick him up?

Bulger vs Seahawks

Garcia vs Banged up ********

Warner vs 9ers

Who to start....Ryan Grant vs. Detroit (he's got an ankle injury he's gonna play through, so he could aggravate it any time) or Kolby Smith vs.Oakland, his first start. If Grant was 100% it'd be a no brainer, but what do you guys think?

grant is one minor twist of the ankle and will prolly be out the rest of the game, that's why I'm timid to start him

Originally Posted by acidicality

who are some good waiver wire running back pickups? i desperately need some good RBs because Rudi Johnson hasn't helped me one bit
indifferent.gif
Ron Dayne, Kolby Smith, Ricky Williams/Patrick Cobbs, Cedric Benson, Reuben Droughns. Depends how deep your league is, but these are some that mightstill be available.

Who should I play?

Chester Taylor vs the Giants or Kolby Smith vs the Raiders?

I don't know much about Smith but the Raiders run D is not very good. Chester should be solid a back this week though.

Hines ward vs Dolhpins OR steve smith VS the saints?

I'd go with Ward as well since he'll be the #1 guy this week.

Of these 3 receivers, which one would you start...Stallworth, Lee Evans, or Dwayne Bowe? I'm leaning towards Bowe b/c I don't like Buffalo's matchup with Jacksonville and Stallworth is pretty unpredictable.

sick.gif
I sat Kevin Jones this week. I know it was a bad matchup on paper but Ireally needed a good RB performance cuz my lineup is hurting this week

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

sick.gif
I sat Kevin Jones this week. I know it was a bad matchup on paper but I really needed a good RB performance cuz my lineup is hurting this week

Don't worry. I sat Driver and Calvin.
I just hope Edwards, Holt, and Fitz make it up.

giving myself a semi
indifferent.gif
for not starting calvin. still thought thatback injury would give him problems. o well, that's what happens when your depth at wr is ridiculous!

If you guys had to start one of these:

Matt Schaub vs Browns

Kurt Warner vs 9ers

Garcia vs ********

Bulger vs Seahawks

Who would you start?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If you guys had to start one of these:

Matt Schaub vs Browns

Kurt Warner vs 9ers

Garcia vs ********

Bulger vs Seahawks

Who would you start?

Matt Schaub. The Browns have an awful defense, and the Schaub-A. Johnson connection is
pimp.gif

My other choice would be Warner, but I just feel like he can get hurt at any time. Not that Schaub hasn't been hurt himself, but the Niners blitz likecrazy and could knock Warner out.

Also that Texans-Browns game could turn into a shootout, while the Cardinals should have things wrapped up after the first quarter against the Niners.

Back
Top Bottom