.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

didnt really want to but i was invited and they needed another player.....10-team non PPR league

2ynj6oh.png
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye
"Quinn is a bust"
TEAM ARSENAL

Loving that team URBAN BALLERZ . If you can package maybe Edwards and a back for another elite WR, you'd be money.

This is an update from my league.

I just got offered Coltson for Phillip Rivers.

Then I was offered Hines Ward for Jamaal Lewis.

And now some kid dropped Tatum Bell.

Should I trade Jamaal Lewis and pick Tatum Bell or is Lewis gonna have a breakout year, you think?
TEAMYANKEES

EDIT:

Quote:
1)Maroney-RB
2)Bush-RB
3)Bulger-QB
4)Boldin-WR
5)Rivers-QB
6)Chargers D
7)Heath Miller-TE
8)
glasses.gif
almost every week.

Now on your various personnel issues:
-Tatum Bell is suspect now that Kevin Jones isn't starting the season on PUP and T.J. Duckett could take goal line looks. Still, I'd probably cut that Minnesota defense and add Bell for running back depth.

-I'd take Given who you've got at RB (assuming that Peterson is the Minnesota one, and not the Chicago backup), I'd do that deal of sending Lewis away for Ward. If that's the crappy Peterson though, hang on to Lewis, because then you could...

-Make the Colston-for-Rivers deal. You've got a good backup in Leinart, and it'd be worth adding Colston. SECOND EDIT: (Wow, I didn't see you had Bulger, too. DEFINITELY do that deal! You're going to have quite a squad.)

^dont forget he has bulger as QB. do the colston trade ASAP you need receivers and theres no point having 3 QBs...leinart is fine to back up bulger.

which backup RB should i deal? deangelo williams & braylon for steve smith? thats probably too much but getting smith w/roy and wayne would dominate.

TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
"Quinn is a bust"​
TEAM ARSENAL

If you can get that deal (DeAngelo Williams and Braylon Edwards for Steve Smith) I'd do it for sure. I think Edwards' production is going to be OK, but you've got the RB depth to shed and get that extra elite wideout.

It's basically a not too serious side league I created this week after being so serious with my other two leagues. It's through yahoo and I'm running it with 2 qb's, 2wrs, 1 rb, 1 te, 1 k, 1wr/te, 1wr/rb,1 def , and three defensive players. It's going to be a higher scoring league, but it should be balanced with a chance to win your week no matter who you play.
I just need one more person.. The draft is tomorrow, so hopefully if anyone wants to join, send me a PM to my inbox to let me know if you signed up and who you are.
It's a yahoo ff league.
The league ID is : 653863
password is : blueberrypie
"Maybe it will grow if you water it."

Its the Minny Peterson.

So trade Rivers for Coltson, and Lewis for Ward and pick up Tatum Bell?
TEAMYANKEES

Alright, IF I have Bush, Maroney, Peterson, and Lewis is that better than Having Bush, Maroney and Peterson, and getting Issac Brusce/Chambers and Hines Ward?
TEAMYANKEES

Here's the deal.

I'm gonna trade Rivers for Coltson.

Then I'm gonna trade Jamaal Lewis for Hines Ward.

But then, I don't know if I should trade Tatum Bell for Chris Chambers, and then I'll be stuck with only 3 RB's. Bush, Maroney, and Vikings Peterson.
TEAMYANKEES

Ohhh, I'm sorry, gotcha.

Well, here's the deal: You could maybe hold off on the Lewis-for-Ward trade. It looks like you'll already be really strong at wide receiver, and instead you could just send Tatum Bell off for Chambers. You'll have good depth at both spots.

Make sense?

My team

QB- Brady Quinn
RB- Cadillac Williams
RB- Julius Jones
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Bobby Wade
WR- Marvin Harrison
TE- Chris Cooley
K- Mike Nugent
DEF- St. Louis

Whatch ya think NT?

Quote:
My team

QB- Brady Quinn
RB- Cadillac Williams
RB- Julius Jones
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Bobby Wade
WR- Marvin Harrison
TE- Chris Cooley
K- Mike Nugent
DEF- St. Louis

Whatch ya think NT?
Team Mountaineers
Armanti Edwards 4 Heisman​

Quote:
QB- Brady Quinn
RB- Cadillac Williams
RB- Julius Jones
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Bobby Wade
WR- Marvin Harrison
TE- Chris Cooley
K- Mike Nugent
DEF- St. Louis

Whatch ya think NT?

I think I speak for the rest of your league in saying "Thanks for playing!"

Man, I hope that's like a 30-team league.

i need one team to join this league
Yahoo.

League id 480707
Password password

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

QB Marc Bulger
Rb Willie Parker
RB/WR&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Laurence Maroney
WR Marques Colston
WR Hines Ward
TE Jeremy Shockey
D/ST Vikings D/ST
K Josh Scobee

i was 9th pick, and it was my first draft, what do you think?

Am I correct for starting Ronald Curry over Reggie Williams for my last WR spot? Reggie has dropped down on the Jags depth chart and I don't think I should play him unless if he actually starts to prove that he is capable of being a consistent receiver.
Get 20% off at www.karmaloop.com by using Rep Code: KU8945

Back
Top Bottom