[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Utah show was dope! I don't have a camera, but it was the best concert I've ever been to. 3rd row seats Dead center. I am not a fan of Lupe or N.E.R.D.or Rihanna but they put on a great show. I was really impressed. Not impressed enough to listen to more of their music, but impressed. Kanye killed that #@!%.It was amazing and loud. Some jerkoff had a big laser pointer and was pointing it at him while he was doing "Hey Mama" He stopped pointed in dudesdirection and said "Your a ucking *+*#+##." and the crowd went crazy. I would definitely pay to see that again. Aside from the hour and a half delayit was great. Rihanna in that outfit was killin me. And this dude a couple rows back was lighting the stickiest of the icky. I had a great time

just got the MSG email
eek.gif

i might have to touch down again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Is it still good from the back of the arena??? I might get cheaper tickets than my other ones

i've seen the show from the 5th row dead center and the back of the arena

and had a better time seeing it from the back of the arena especially for half the price...

Heard about the MSG show on hot 97 yesturday, and ill be getting my ticket tomorrow, Gonna be in the front row this time.

Does this concert actually start at 7 pm? When does Lupe kick things off? I'm super crunched for time, just wondering when I have to show up.

^Yeah, they try to start the show exactly on the dot if possible.

2 nights ago in Glendale, it started like at 7:02.

Anybody going again to the MGS show, I'm still thinking about it, I wouldn't want him to bring out Jay or something and I end up missing it. And is itonly gonna be Kanye And Rhianna or Lupe & N.E.R.D again, cause on the hot 97 Commercial it only announces Kanye and Rhianna.

Went to the show in MPLS last night, and it was glow-rious Lupe started things off right, the only thing I could have asked for from him was Intruder Alert butI knew he wouldn't do that.

N.E.R.D was amped and energetic like usual and did a few songs off the new album as well as a couple off of In Search Of.

Rihanna was dece, glad she did Take A Bow, would have liked to hear Rehab or Disturbia, but figured that wouldn't happen either.

Kanye was the TRUTH. I wanted to hear the updated Hey Mama and got to hear that, so I was happy. He went on a little rant about people calling him arrogant andcocky, and he agreed and said yea I am. He then called out Wayne, Jay, 2Pac, etc. sayin "I'm comin for ya!"

It was well worth the cash, and next time I'm definitely ponying up the dough to get up front lower level. Also snatched an official tee so all in all itwas a fabulous night.

anyone going to the Moline, IL concert? I need some help because I'm taking a cab to the concert and I'm going to be stuck with a fewluggage bags. It'll be great if someone can let me leave my stuf fin their car duirng the concert. Please PM me ASAP. I will compensate you somehow.

Thanks!!

I went to the concert last night in Minneapolis.� It was dope.
When Lupe came on I would say the arena was a little less then half full.� Nikki Jean was
pimp.gif
.� She walked by my seats a couple of times.

NERD came on and killed it.� They got the crowd hyped.� I didn't really know to much of their stuff but they put it down.�

Rihanna came on and did here thing.� Not really into her music but it was cool.

Kanye was amazing.� He killed it.� I didn't like how he ended the show by talking for 15 minutes.� Lupe came out for touch the sky.
pimp.gif

Some one threw something at Kanye when he was on stage.� Here is a video of it.�

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Went to the show in MPLS last night, and it was glow-rious Lupe started things off right, the only thing I could have asked for from him was Intruder Alert but I knew he wouldn't do that.

N.E.R.D was amped and energetic like usual and did a few songs off the new album as well as a couple off of In Search Of.

Rihanna was dece, glad she did Take A Bow, would have liked to hear Rehab or Disturbia, but figured that wouldn't happen either.

Kanye was the TRUTH. I wanted to hear the updated Hey Mama and got to hear that, so I was happy. He went on a little rant about people calling him arrogant and cocky, and he agreed and said yea I am. He then called out Wayne, Jay, 2Pac, etc. sayin "I'm comin for ya!"

It was well worth the cash, and next time I'm definitely ponying up the dough to get up front lower level. Also snatched an official tee so all in all it was a fabulous night.

He didn't call out Wayne when he listed off people he was coming for. He did mention Lil Wayne, but it was something different. It was more along thelines of "Lil Wayne, keep doing your thang".
Besides, why would he be coming for Wayne when he is hands down a bigger star than him?

I wish he would've done Big Brother.

I was at the Minneapolis show...

it blew my mind. N.E.R.D was sick, Anti-Matter and Spaz were ridiculous.
eek.gif
Lupe had a box of Capt Crunch and was throwing it into the crowd during Spaz,lol... I appreciate Pharell a lot more after that. I loved the live band and dual-drummers.

Lupe was nice as hell, too bad most people were just coming in. Daydreamin' was FILTHY

Best Kanye songs were Jesus Walks, Through the Wire, Stronger, and Can't Tell Me Nothin IMO. That was funny as hell when the girl threw something on stage,he called her out and had her leave, hahaha. Ye definitely knows how to make a crowd move though, Through the Wire was SOOOOO dope with everyone throwing upthe ROC!!!
eek.gif

And I got my hands on my Purple N.E.R.D tee
tongue.gif

So....does anyone have a ripped audio of flashing lights from the tour? the tour version is sick...........the autone sounds perfect on it.....

Back
Top Bottom