Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

eek.gif
Duncan had a triple double.

Pau 5-15
sick.gif

ay....

mbenga is my dude......son deserves a ring just off the momentum of his 2 back to back dunks in game 4 of the denver series....

DAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to Congrat Laker fans and then I get a text message from the typical cocky Laker fans I KNOW
smh.gif
. ANYWAYS, congrats to the TRUE Laker fans on here.

Congrats Lakers and Lakers fans.

LA was the better team and took care of business. I remember callin Lakers in 6, 5 if they were really on, and they were.

This Suns/Celtics fan definitely appreciates the Spurs being knocked out.

The Finals will be quite good.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

the spurs curse on even years continues. 2009 will hold better for them. Had Ginobili been healthy, I'd imagine things would be different. Like someone else said, I'll be rooting for the winner of the Bos/Det series.

On a side note, football couldnt get here any quicker. Romo 2 Owens FTW!
Possibly true, but then you can look at it with the Lakers. Imagine the series with Bynum healthy? Probably would have been a sweep...

that fadeaway by kobe was one of his best fadeaways in his career

the way he kicked his feet at the last possible moment to get that extra hang time
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I near orgasmed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mamba in the finals

respect to the classy spurs fans even though i hate the spurs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WE AIN'T DONE YET.....still gotta get that Larry O'Brien Trophy

this reminds me of Mortal Kombat, when u beat Goro, ur ELATED, cause u know good and well that he was a lot harder than shang tsung
laugh.gif
GO LAKERS!!!

Hmmm, Bean is the 1st MVP in the last 4 years to actually lead his team to the Finals.

Uh oh. The TNT crew is about to open up a can of worms.....

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

You think Sasha destroyed the gambling spread?

yeah my dad was telling me about this. he told me that the lakers are gonna win by 8 or more points.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

the way he kicked his feet at the last possible moment to get that extra hang time
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I near orgasmed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mamba in the finals

Well, I don't blame you for being so excited.

You hopped off and hopped on the wagon in a span of 3 games.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this reminds me of Mortal Kombat, when u beat Goro, ur ELATED, cause u know good and well that he was a lot harder than shang tsung
laugh.gif
GO LAKERS!!!
You are in for a biggggg surprise buddy.

If you are a basketball fan, there is no way you can't love Kobe Bryant. He refuses to let his team lose. Besides, when's the last time somebody beatthe Spurs in five games?

To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*
respect...........so glad i dont have to attempt and talk about how guys like tierre brown, brian grant, aaron mckie, kwame, and smush would begood enough for the playoffs
alien.gif

BUT WE ARE BACK!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I near orgasmed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mamba in the finals

sick.gif
sick.gif

as a laker fan, i wish i could say that i'm surprised that sasha shot that last three, but i can't. lol.. u idiot sasha.

Back
Top Bottom