Official**2009-2010** Baltimore Ravens jumpoff thread

ravens defeat the falcons in the 4th and finale pre-season game score was 20-3.... yezzzirrr!!!!!!!!! (not like it counts rite?)

we're gonna discuss the raven's jump offs? i hope there are pictures.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn we're gonna be sick this year. Anything less than a SB victory and I will be disappointed.

man im shocked at our 2nd and 3rd string pulling it off vs. the falcons the way they did.....i kinda didnt expect them to pull it off that well.!!!!!!!!!

a little ravens update, we beat the sandiego chargers by a close 31-26..........what a game...........and wereally were outplayed the whole game till the very end of the game...........GO RAY!!!!!!!!!!! also we just defeated the cleveland browns 34-3 which brings ourrecord to 3-0........its still early and we face new england this sunday.i must say im a little concerned about our defense, mainly our secondary althoughsundays game against the browns brought about a little redemption........
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i think the secondary is finally starting to click.. the first couple games they seemed heavily disoriented by Mattison's new system and a lot of guyslooked out of sync, Ed Reed in particular. but Ed finally got his first INT yesterday, and hopefully now he'll go on a tear for the rest of the season.

plus, the Pats passing game has been iffy this season. and if they're planning to become more run-oriented, obviously our front 4 and LB core will grindthat to a halt. i like our chances next week.

damn didnt know we had one of these on here. but im not concerned with our secondary at all we got fried at san diego because it was a mismatch with those tallreceivers and Ed Reed and Dawan Landry kept cheating up try to break on routes for picks. im glad we got those 4 picks against the browns to give our secondarysome extra confidence going against the pats. we have an offense now! wow i can really say that. joe is a @#%!+*+ beast!!!!!!!!! he spreads the ball out and isaccurate! we're gonna be SB contenders this year.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

876168246372b88c8868eb29a6edeaf529d428a1.gif

I'll keep this thing updated as the season goes on...

Week 1 - Kansas City @ Baltimore - Sunday, September 13th, 2009: W

Week 2 - Baltimore @ San Diego - Sunday, September 20th, 2009: W

Week 3 - Cleveland @ Baltimore - Sunday, September 27th, 2009: W

Week 4 - Baltimore @ New England - Sunday, October 4th, 2009: 1st major test for the ravens more so defensively than offensive...Wes Welker is still questionable, Still got deal with Moss( who is still a top 5 reciever ) And Fred Taylor is running like he had a fresh tuneup ..Patriots D is not up to snuff this year..I think them not having veteran leadership hurts them

Week 5 - Cincinnati @ Baltimore - Sunday, October 11th, 2009:

Week 6 - Baltimore @ Minnesota - Sunday, October 18th, 2009:
Week 7 - BYE Week.

Week 8 - Denver @ Minnesota -Sunday, November 1st, 2009:

Week 9 - Baltimore @ Cincinnati - Sunday, November 8th, 2009:

Week 10 - Baltimore @ Cleveland - Monday, November 16th, 2009:

Week 11 - Indianapolis @ Baltimore - Sunday, November 22nd, 2009:

Week 12 - Pittsburgh @ Baltimore - Sunday, November 29th, 2009:

Week 13 - Baltimore @ Green Bay - Monday, December 7th, 2009:

Week 14 - Detroit @ Baltimore - Sunday, December 13th, 2009:

Week 15 - Chicago @ Baltimore - Sunday, December 20th, 2009:

Week 16 Baltimore @ Pittsburgh - Sunday, December 27th, 2009:

Week 17 - Baltimore @ Oakland - Sunday, January 3rd, 2010:

Harm do you smell a 14-2 season with a Super Bowl win??? cuz i damn sure do. i think we will split with the Squeelers and probably take a respectable lost tothe Colts i mean peyton manning does have our number. i KNOW we can beat the Cheatriots! rex ryan exposed them with the Jets aka the Raven Jr's and we havebetter personnel then the Jets. im sure greg mattison will find a way to get effective pressure on tom brady. i think our offense will have a field day on thepats D. you remember we almost beat them in 07' there undefeated season with kyle boller bum !%% and thats when there D was elite. i got us winning27-17
pimp.gif

I don't want to jump on you, but I can't stand when people use incorrect names with teams. Just sounds childish. Not trying to pin that on you, butyour post reminded me of that (Bengals fans here do it all the time, just stupid, it is a proper name, say it correctly!) Anyway, I'm actually reallyinterested in seeing the Bengals v. Ravens game. That will tell a lot about how the division is going to go, and if Pitt/Cincy are definitely be going afterthat wildcard spot. I wouldn't start predicting 14-2, that is pretty darn tough, but 12 wins seems very reachable for this team. I'd be real nervous ifthey had some WRs to go with the rest of the team, then 14 wins might happen

you know what?i dont kow if yall remembered , but we caught a bye last season early due to some weather..........and when everyone else was gettin they byeslater on, we had to keep onpressin thru wit out a break...................when we needed it!!! man we was some str8 soldiers to endure what we endured lastyear........HOW ABOUT THAT KELLY WASHINGTON!!!!!! man that bro been steppin up!!!!!!!!! i can go on for days about all the good ishh i been seein! nice touchwit da schedule demonstration harmcity45..............

yes sir he does do the "squirrel", it was anticipated when he made his first appearences to break that out

^^ That is the funniest dance ever. He busted it out a couple weeks ago I think. We gonna jump on them Pats tomorrow too.

man like i said............this secondary & for real the whole defense still concerns me.........its 2nd quarter and its 10-7 (new england) , our secondaryis gettin ate up a bit, but i still luv my boys........!!!!!!!!! lets go!!!!! (ravens vs patriots) 10-4-09 hope jared gaither is ok........ tough game to saythe least..........and im on edge as usual..........

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! T-sizzle wit da forced fumble to bring a
laugh.gif
return for the touchown return!!!!!!!!! we back in dis biattch!!!!!!!!!!

well this is the ravens thread for whatever has to do with the ravens......is that ok with you sir???

c l a y t o n...................omfg................he blew a pass rite in his arms in the end zone.........then.........he blew our last chance............istill love my ravens....we lost by the way 27-21.....

Back
Top Bottom