Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 3)

Originally Posted by jrp44

I need to trade TO and LT ASAP
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Good luck getting something for them.

But hey, We're in the playoffs!

Week 1, I face Reggie Wayne and Santonio Holmes.
Week 2, Greg Jennings puts up 0 points. Dallas Clark beats me on Monday night.
Week 3, I face Peyton Manning and Maurice Jones-Drew. Would have made up a 65 point deficit tonight had the Cowboys' playcalling not cost Tashard Choicetwo touchdowns.

0-3.
indifferent.gif

Cutler
Smith (Panthers)
Jennings
Knox
Williams (Panthers)
Barber (acquired him a few hours before he gets hurt)
Witten
McFadden

Eagles defense
Vikings defense
Buckhalter
Bradshaw

Ridiculous.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I lost by 2 points,
smh.gif

I was contemplating starting LenDale White instead of Brian Westbrook. Westbrook was out all week, but signs pointed that he was going to play against KC. Checked that morning, still no sign of being inactive. He was made inactive before kickoff,
indifferent.gif

@$%+ You Rob Bironas, should of picked up Lawrence Tynes when I had the chance.
smh.gif

Portis is so washed up. I would not want any part of him.

I big
pimp.gif
to a 3-0 start after being the worst team in the league last year. Picking up Tashard Choice was really what gave me the W. He dropped 19.8 for me.I think I might stash him on the bench for the rest of the year and just plug and play him when Barber is out.

I've got to do some shifting on my team though. Marshawn Lynch comes back from the IR, so who do I drop?
Shockey, Mendenhall, or Cadillac Williams? I already have Gates and Celek, so I'm leaning towards Shockey.

Also what are the Eddie Royal owners thinking about him so far? He was dropped in my league and I picked him up b/c he's too talented not to put up #s.

Seriously.. I had Andre go off last week.. but faced Gore... pulled that out...

I'm yet to have any of my RB's going off

I hate losing in FF soo bad...

1-2 in both my leagues.. SMH

I was so happy with my team at the start of the year too

I give Andre Johnson and Cedric Benson

I get Anquan Boldin and Clinton Portis

I still dont believe in Believe in Benson and i think he will crash and burn soon.

Should I do it ?

My biggest thing that pisses me off.. I made 3 moves.. 2 trades which BETTER benefit me in the long run, and one last second roster change, that had I notdone.. I would have won... DAMNIT

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I still dont believe in Believe in Benson and i think he will crash and burn soon.

Should I do it ?
Hell no. I never thought I would say this, but Benson>>>>Portis right now.

And the way Shuab-meister is launching that ball, Dre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quan.

Should I do it ?
both of your players are better right now.. check out the thread about your fav running back being done.. THE THREAD STARTER IS TALKING ABOUTPORTIS

I dont think Im gonna do. I just hope Benson keeps doing what he is doing.
Benson is a work horse.

66 Carries in 3 games. 293 yards. 4.4 yds per carry. 2 td's. And he can easily get 30+ carries a game.

I have Favre right now.. should I play him vs GB next week.. or pick up up Hill vs STL? (Matt Ryan has his bye week)

plus i wouldnt trade andre johnson by himself for boldin and portis

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I have Favre right now.. should I play him vs GB next week.. or pick up up Hill vs STL?
damn. Is anyone else available? I just don't think Favre will do too good. I hope he does.

Play Favre. He's finding his groove and its the revenge game he's been waiting for since he retired the first time.

Orton is available as well...against Dallas tho I think... still he has no ints yet this year

Craig just go with Favre, he's gonna play good especially cause he's playing against the pack.

And, I'm currently in first place in both of my leagues that I'm in
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom