Official 2009 Snowboarding Thread Vol. Hopefully its a good season

I would like this thread to be really about everything snowboarding so feel free to post your setups or gear or whatever and questions and hopefully peoplewill be able to answer them. Okay so i just thought i would start this up as im beginning to look for some new gear. I joined my schools ski and snowboard clubbut we are in nebraska so hopefully i will get out to colorado a lot but i have some quick questions for you guys im 6'7'' but i like to do likepark and just cruising i guess i dont do much powder. What size board should i get? I have been told that i should get a wide board because i have size 14 feetbut right now my board is 144 cm should i go with like a 150? ' And what are some good youtube videos? I will try to start this off right

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

no one can help me?
laugh.gif

It's the beginning of September.

I know there are some spots with snow, but in SoCal, even NorCal...snowboard season doesn't start until late November.

Right now, our mountines are on fire
tired.gif

I've been runnin' with a Burton Blunt and DC Boots. I might go for that Skate Banana this season.

awesome, i love snowboarding even though i've never been.
post more vids. Mack Dawg is where its at

Whoa dude, you have huge feet. Definatly get a wide. Get something in 158-154 WIDE for park for your size.

MT BAKER reppin.

-LIB Travis Rice 64.5 for pow
-CAPiTA Indoor 160 everything
-CAPiTA Midlfie 155 jib

UNION FORCE Bindings.

Need some new boots, currently have Salomon F20's and some other DEELUXE boots.

I want some Zoom Force Ones super bad or the Kaiju's, so dope.

I have a bunch of other vids on my blog: www.the-boobytrap.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom