[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

lets get it boys
pimp.gif

Just saw on fox 5. that Jay Z isnt performing anymore, because they thought his equipment would damage the field... they'll play next game

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Just saw on fox 5. that Jay Z isnt performing anymore, because they thought his equipment would damage the field... they'll play next game

Yeah thats wack, it woudve been sick for game 1.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

So for Game 2, the equipment won't matter? FOX could have just said he has a show tonight in Columbus.

I have a good feeling about this series, frankly because Mr. World Series is on the roster.

Eric Hinske!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lee has never pitched well vs the Yanks historically, likewise for CC vs the Phils.

Phils can easily shell Andy and A.J. as well.

With these two cheap HR parks I expect a lot of offense this whole series.

I only want to know what Yanks and Phillie fans have to say not bystanders.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
roll.gif
Relax big boy, its just that you get annoying with all your trolling, that's all.
I'm just talkin' baseball, how is that trolling?

You must get annoyed rather easily, not my problem.

This is a World Series post, not a Yankees/Phills fans only post.

theres seriously a magical feeling in the air in the bx right now, it feels like a holiday, so nuts, the vibe is wild

I might just get drunk on a wednesday

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready
pimp.gif

This is what we were waiting for all season long...Time to win this thing!

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lee has never pitched well vs the Yanks historically, likewise for CC vs the Phils.

Phils can easily shell Andy and A.J. as well.

With these two cheap HR parks I expect a lot of offense this whole series.

I only want to know what Yanks and Phillie fans have to say not bystanders.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
roll.gif
Relax big boy, its just that you get annoying with all your trolling, that's all.
I'm just talkin' baseball, how is that trolling?

You must get annoyed rather easily, not my problem.

This is a World Series post, not a Yankees/Phills fans only post.

Now Mez is getting it for "trolling". Dudes (yea ya all know who you are) need to shut the +!%% up, 4real. We know the Yankees are nice, and thisisnt a jab but to be honest ya havnt won *+%!. Ya actin like youve won the last 5 WS or some *+%! and you cant be touched. You havnt won in almost 10 years.Thats why even your level headed fans are buggin since they know its not over yet. You arent entitled to this WS title.

I know im not the only one who will love to see how many of these "DIE HARDS" are gonna be in the season thread next year.

Onewearz, Pro, Jordan, Jrp and all the other yearly Yankees fans (Im sure I missed a few) GL to your team. But I honestly hope ya get swept just so "theseguys" can disappear and pretend that they wasnt poppin off at the mouth for the last 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom