[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

smh.gif

c'mon phils

YO !%# is wrong with some of you. This is the 2nd game in a row where Marte has got the job done. And some of you are already thinking we are going to losethis series calling your psychiatrists and rehab centers...HAVE SOME FAITH

i said this already thats e why the phillies will win this series. the fans. we will pack cit bank park. yankee stadium is filled with rich people.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

YO !%# is wrong with some of you. This is the 2nd game in a row where Marte has got the job done. And some of you are already thinking we are going to lose this series calling your psychiatrists and rehab centers...HAVE SOME FAITH
*Raises hand*

That's me.
laugh.gif

Robertson looks like he belongs in Twilight. Kid is PALE as a motha.

Great, bases loaded. If we get out of this without giving up a run, we need to score. ASAP.

C'mon Edward!!!

I was watching the news this morning and some NY columnist had the nerve to say that Yankees stadium will be 1000x louder than the Phillies stadium
laugh.gif

We will see tomorrow if the crowd can get into it. If the crowd cant get on Pedro there is no hope for them.

Raul with some GEICO and maybe the nail in the coffin for game 1

Back
Top Bottom