[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Smooooooth
pimp.gif

I got 2 tickets for game 4 on Craigslist. If the Phils are up 3-0 and on the verge to sweep then I'm going. If not I'm selling them. They are going topay for season tickets next season for my brother and me.

I apologize to my dear Yankee fans for spazzing the way I did. I know it's only 1 game, but #1) I'm a really nervous person, #2) I'm extremelypissed at the moment.

All I could do is tip my hat to Cliff.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

I got 2 tickets for game 4 on Craigslist. If the Phils are up 3-0 and on the verge to sweep then I'm going. If not I'm selling them. They are going to pay for season tickets next season for my brother and me.

or you can get a night of passion with an ugly broad

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

I got 2 tickets for game 4 on Craigslist. If the Phils are up 3-0 and on the verge to sweep then I'm going. If not I'm selling them. They are going to pay for season tickets next season for my brother and me.

or you can get a night of passion with an ugly broad
I heard she got a ticket. I didn't bother reading the article on the bus ride home though.

Hopefully Lee isn't out there in the 9th and we can start a rally....at least we got the top of the lineup due up
We're looking like the Mets out there.

This reminded me of the random shot Onewearz took at the Mets after a walkoff...I was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo jer i got offered 1200 a piece me and my brother are thinking about it ive had season tickets every year since 03. i was at game 5 last year when they won,my brothers beggin me to sell my ticket. i don't know what to do

Back
Top Bottom