[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

What we should do is send Swish to hit Lee in the face with a bat causing him to miss the rest of the series.

Maybe that's the only time he'll get a hit and do something productive for us.

Originally Posted by John2st

yo jer i got offered 1200 a piece me and my brother are thinking about it ive had season tickets every year since 03. i was at game 5 last year when they won, my brothers beggin me to sell my ticket. i don't know what to do

don't know man
if it was a 4-0 sweep of the yanks, i would love to have been there

laugh.gif
on the bright side a new 24 commercial
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pr0lific

My earlier prediction was Philly in 6... but I wouldn't be surprised if Philly took it in 5.
nerd.gif

Chill, it's too early for all that. We don't know what Pedro or Cole we are going to get.

Originally Posted by John2st

yo jer i got offered 1200 a piece me and my brother are thinking about it ive had season tickets every year since 03. i was at game 5 last year when they won, my brothers beggin me to sell my ticket. i don't know what to do
I went to game 4 last year and bought my Hamel's jersey. I waited in that line for damn near 2 hours before the game. I got 4 offers for$1100. I'm still taking offers though. They are outfield tickets too. Section 144. I know I can get more $$$ for them.

Bruney sucks sooooooo much, it's laughable.

Last 6 winners of Game 1 in the WS have won the WS.

Can we change this?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

dudes talking about sweep already
indifferent.gif
I LOVE the Phillies but that's getting ahead of ourselves. The Yankees are still a fantastic team, let's not count our chickens.

Back
Top Bottom