OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

People crack on Andrea Bargnani but I'm not sure if there is a huge difference.

roll.gif
bargnani sucks

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thing with Lopez is he isn't a good rebounder and though he blocks alot of shots I'm not sure he is really a good defender.

But you also think Chris Bosh is the best PF in  the league
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thing with Lopez is he isn't a good rebounder and though he blocks alot of shots I'm not sure he is really a good defender.

But you also think Chris Bosh is the best PF in  the league
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Eric Bledsoe of the Clippers has been playing really well. It's gonna be kinda awkward when Baron Davis returns.

Eric Bledsoe of the Clippers has been playing really well. It's gonna be kinda awkward when Baron Davis returns.

All I know is Brook Lopez, rebounded at 12% clip last year and 10% this year, those are bargnani rebounding numbers.

All I know is Brook Lopez, rebounded at 12% clip last year and 10% this year, those are bargnani rebounding numbers.

See this is when I think Washington can be dangerous. Get John Wall out there running the point, and when guys like Hinrich are hot (who can also dish the ball), and the bigs do their job, it frees up guys like Al Thornton to go off. Gil hasn't been too strong this game, but it's alright, they still have other players who will be able to score. That starting five of Wall, Hinrich, McGee, Thornton, and Blatche I really like. Add complimentary players like Arenas, Jianlian, Josh Howard, and Nick Young?

That's why I have them as a dark horse to make it to the Playoffs. The team is legit, they have a head coach, they just need to have half-a-season to get their gears going, and then after the All-Star Break, I think we'll be hearing a lot about the Washington Wizards.

See this is when I think Washington can be dangerous. Get John Wall out there running the point, and when guys like Hinrich are hot (who can also dish the ball), and the bigs do their job, it frees up guys like Al Thornton to go off. Gil hasn't been too strong this game, but it's alright, they still have other players who will be able to score. That starting five of Wall, Hinrich, McGee, Thornton, and Blatche I really like. Add complimentary players like Arenas, Jianlian, Josh Howard, and Nick Young?

That's why I have them as a dark horse to make it to the Playoffs. The team is legit, they have a head coach, they just need to have half-a-season to get their gears going, and then after the All-Star Break, I think we'll be hearing a lot about the Washington Wizards.

McGee, Blatche and Yi.
laugh.gif

That's a lot of pressure on their guards to carry the team.

McGee, Blatche and Yi.
laugh.gif

That's a lot of pressure on their guards to carry the team.

Hey, if they can grow up to live to the level of skill they have, they could be dangerous.

Their scoring should come from Thornton, Wall, Arenas, and Howard once he's healthy though.

McGee and Blatche just need to rebound the goddamn ball, play some defense, and eat what John gives them.

Yi had a great summer so I figured he'd do something this year, but.. Apparently not.

Hey, if they can grow up to live to the level of skill they have, they could be dangerous.

Their scoring should come from Thornton, Wall, Arenas, and Howard once he's healthy though.

McGee and Blatche just need to rebound the goddamn ball, play some defense, and eat what John gives them.

Yi had a great summer so I figured he'd do something this year, but.. Apparently not.

I wouldn't call what they have skill..maybe Blatche.

McGee is just an athlete, a great one..but a terrible basketball player.

Yi's a scrub, Thornton is a chuck, Arenas is a chuck, as good as Wall is, he can't shoot as of yet. You stop him with the ball, it's not a tough team to defend.

It's just not a very good team. I'd be surprised if any of those guys are playing a prominent role in 2-3 years by the time Wall really has them up and running.

I wouldn't call what they have skill..maybe Blatche.

McGee is just an athlete, a great one..but a terrible basketball player.

Yi's a scrub, Thornton is a chuck, Arenas is a chuck, as good as Wall is, he can't shoot as of yet. You stop him with the ball, it's not a tough team to defend.

It's just not a very good team. I'd be surprised if any of those guys are playing a prominent role in 2-3 years by the time Wall really has them up and running.

Jason Eugene Terry is playing out of this world this year thus far.

He has been shooting LIGHTS FRICKING OUT.

6/6 from the field in the first qtr.

You're right Alex, McGee doesn't necessarily have the SKILL, but he is gifted athletically, and that's enough for some players in this league.

Still, this year, perosnally, I really like the rotation of Wall, Hinrich, Arenas, Josh Howard, Thornton, Yi, Blatche, and McGee.

Jason Eugene Terry is playing out of this world this year thus far.

He has been shooting LIGHTS FRICKING OUT.

6/6 from the field in the first qtr.

You're right Alex, McGee doesn't necessarily have the SKILL, but he is gifted athletically, and that's enough for some players in this league.

Still, this year, perosnally, I really like the rotation of Wall, Hinrich, Arenas, Josh Howard, Thornton, Yi, Blatche, and McGee.

All I know is that Brook Lopez was drafted 10th overall, averaged 8 rpg in his rookie season, 9 rpg in his sophomore season, and thus far has averaged 16 ppg, 8 rpg and 2 bpg in his young career.

MEANWHILE, your boy toy Andrea Bargnani was drafted 1st OVERALL 5 seasons ago and has put up career averages of 14, 5 and 1 bpg.

So lets break this down...

16 ppg > 14 ppg
8 rpg > 5 rpg
2 bpg > 1 bpg

These are indisputable FACTS.

Now time for some subjective analysis....While Brook Lopez is already regarded as one of the best C's in the NBA, Bargnani is not regarded at all because no one gives two +@%%@ about a 7 footer who plays like a ******.

Back
Top Bottom