..:: OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NJ NETS SEASON THREAD::.. First National Game in 3 Years!!

laugh.gif
the different reactions from our owner.
roll.gif

NaS during the pregame intro's
pimp.gif

Clutch win... Good to start off the season on the right track. We have to take advantage of these home games to kick off the year.

Morrow with the nice 3
smokin.gif
Near double doubles for Brook & Devin
smokin.gif

Just getting home now

Favors and James were very late for their signings but with good reason since thy just played a game

That intro was great. Brook with dusting his shoulders off and side stepping

Got pics of hov and beyonce

Will try to post. They got there late in the second and never returned after halftime

Nice to see since jay never made it to a game last year

Outlaw was horrible but the difference this year is Avery pulled him

Frank/Kiki would of left him in there to figure out his problems

Twill playing pf in the stretch run too

Great game

great game last night. it was an exciting 4th quarter. and they're already better than they were last year.

Cousins really is on a mission. 
laugh.gif

Favors said he's not concerned about outplaying him, but I don't believe him. We'll see.

Yeah, I expect DMC to be out to prove something tonight.

But it seems as if Favors will get every opportunity to prove himself this season.

That 1st half looked great for us on offense. The Devin / Brook fast break
eek.gif
Lopez running the floor is scary...

This 3rd quarter has looked awful... Sac. really outscoring us now.

Come on Devin.
30t6p3b.gif

edit:
Ok, good make-up for Devin there.

Favors back in is a good thing.

Yes Devin. Prove me wrong you lil bastard!

21p -10a - 4r. I'm not mad at the gnat at all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shuges with the gif
pimp.gif

Wow. Another thrilling game. Glad we made it past the turnovers. We had 2,500 of them.

Devin with those clutch shots!!
pimp.gif

Leaving now

I wanted to smack the whole Sacramento bench especially wright

Dalembert though did shake hands with fans afterwards with what their bench were doing

Devin was clutch. I guess were looking for at a possible two all-star bid from this team with how brook and devin are playing this early (sorry SHUGES)

Nice bounce back from outlaw and farmar likes too shoot being out of kobes shadow.

Always nice to be ahead of the Knicks this early

Heat game is house money for me. The way they have started I just hope for another close game.

Go Nets !

Nice win!
Just copped tix vs. Durant & the Thunder....can't wait! Will be first time at the ROCK

^it is a great place to watch the game

If you do not take the train then do not park next to the arena (30.00 to park)

If your lucky park at a meter at like 530 and put .50 in and once six hits parking is free

The lots past Penn are all cheaper (I got a pass for 5.50 that is 15.00 on gameday since I bought multiple games for my season tickets)

You will love it man

Prokhorov took NJ Transit from New York to Newark and then walked the five minutes from Penn Station to the Prudential Center
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good win. Not expecting a miracle against the Wades on Sunday but I hope we can show some competitive fire. I like the grit that we've shown in the first two games; these would have 100% been losses last year.

^^ Yeah I'm going to the Thunder game too. It'll be my third time. Can't to too many because of my schedule.

B-Lo better make that all-star team this year!!

I just checked, and had no idea getting there was so easy via the NJ Transit. I'll need to go to some games this year.
I usually just plan to see us play the Knicks in the Garden. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom