..:: OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NJ NETS SEASON THREAD::.. First National Game in 3 Years!!

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

^it is a great place to watch the game

If you do not take the train then do not park next to the arena (30.00 to park)

If your lucky park at a meter at like 530 and put .50 in and once six hits parking is free

The lots past Penn are all cheaper (I got a pass for 5.50 that is 15.00 on gameday since I bought multiple games for my season tickets)

You will love it man

Yeah, I'm going to take the Path from NYC(from work)....

Feels goooood to be 2-0. We didn't get our 2nd win last year until December 30th.

We'll see how Sunday plays out. I just hope it's fairly close.

52666c674ea94ddb8fe352d51f6769cc.jpg

7dfbc4fa40604328b62adc8bb6ec60ea.jpg

During the comeback SHUGES he just sat as everyone stood

He finally rose to his feet at the end of the game

He was into it

I can see his suite from my seats.

I think they should place a throne there and when a player does bad he just stands and points his thumbs down and someone loses a arm or a leg or something

He also had with him Wednesday Boris yelsin's daughter who is deemed a criminal in Russia

I thought that was interesting.

I think they should place a throne there and when a player does bad he just stands and points his thumbs down and someone loses a arm or a leg or something
laugh.gif

I like that idea.

And that last bit about Boris' daughter...definitely interesting.

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting for Morrow to break out....

Going to be a tough game today... If we get an early lead, we can't lose it like we did in the 3rd last game. We have to stay on top of our game. Looking for more big games from Lopez & Devin... With some good production from everyone else.

Farmar game time decision, TWill should be playing but watch out for that hand.

So even though we lost I have changed my view on Kim K

She is a pretty girl. Yes very bought up and tons of work but she is pretty in person

Will try to post pics tomorrow

She was right by my seats. Nothing u can do about today.

Hey it is what it is. Outlaw can't play like that at all

Morrow needs to get the ball more and be set to shoot threes

Favors with the double double

Favors.
pimp.gif
And to think some want him traded. 13 offensive rebounds.
30t6p3b.gif

We all knew this would be a very tough game. We were kinda out of it from the get-go.

We'll rebound vs Charlotte.

I have changed my view on Kim K Favors
Kid is an animal.

I still like DMC, but damn Favors has impressed me very much.

^I mentioned I liked Favors too.

lol.

I also said sunday to the people I sit with (Which is more than last year) that he will look great in Powder Blue and Yellow.

I got the straight evil eye from everyone like I just killed their puppy.

Kid has been great so far.

I still want to see how they do on the road. That is the true test to me. If they are competitive like they have been (Even Miami they fought a little but it was still deer in headlights for them.) then I will be happy with this season.

Murphy may play vs Charlotte. It's 50/50 now. And Hump may start too.

Avery says Favors isn't ready yet.

Its just the start of the season... No need to rush Favors into the mix. Let him get comfortable, consistant, & ready before we through him with the starters.

Still curious to see this group with Murphy, but no need to rush back yet.

Yeah, Favors' role is perfect right now. No need to rush him along just yet.

Avery has more pressing concerns like how to get Morrow untracked......

Yeah very tough loss. Especially considering who we have coming up. I hope Brook's shoulder is ok.

We should not have let our 10 point lead dwindle like that.

Outlaw. 
indifferent.gif
 Farmar had so much room, I'm not sure how Outlaw didn't see him.

Was at the game with VC3. 
pimp.gif

Next, Orlando and Miami.

Yeah and roc got a better seat than me

Lol

Avery had tough match ups with morrow on Jackson most of the night

And outlaw could not guard crash

Avery made it know during his press conference that he was not happy that outlaw took those shots off the boards but covered it up by saying that outlaw has taken those shots before and made them but u could tell he wanted him to look around and if he did he would of seen farmar open at the three point line

Johnson went small to but devin played great d on Jackson there so I can't get to mad at that. I think that is the first time I actually saw devin play defense in 2 years

Bad way to lose that game though

I watched the end of that game and there's nothing much I can add.

Outlaw rushed it a bit. But in that situation, it's tough to keep track of the clock in your head.

Hope B-Lo is ok. Didn't look like much, but I've seen those types of injuries turn out to be serious.

Brook said he was fine in the post game interview. I haven't seen anything regarding his shoulder either.

Favors is still beasting out there. 11 and 8 in 23 minutes of play.
pimp.gif

Outlaw will come around sooner and later and produce.  

First road game of the year. Lets see how they play away

Tough weekend here with Orlando & Miami...

Devin is questionable tonight with his shoulder. Brook hurt his shoulder last game, but he's fine.

Back
Top Bottom