Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

This is gettin' old and tired, man
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

It's easy to blame the front office, but guys this is all a result of Leslie Alexander and his refusal to let Daryl Morey blow it up.

LET DARYL COOK! He finds talent in the later in the draft, I'm sure he's more than capable of getting a good/great player with a top 5 pick.
I'm as tired as everyone else but until they change the way Les wants them to do things this is going to continue. I don't understand this $@!% man,
you'd have more revenue coming in when if your team was GREAT not just 8th/9th seed caliber. Look at the stands at Toyota center, you might have
a sellout on the books, but nobody in this city cares like the die-hards. The casual fans will come if you're great. 

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

So frustrated with our team.

I have a question that maybe someone can answer? WHY DO WE NOT PUT DALEMBERT IN WHEN WE ARE GETTING KILLED IN THE INSIDE.... like in the last Denver game. Camby was injured, Dalembert had an awesome first half with like 5 blocks, BUT HE SITS OUT ALMOST THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF!! And our paint is then protected by Patrick Patterson and co..... Am I missing something? Did Dalembert get hurt or something? McHale has done this on multiple occasions, and I don't comprehend the strategy whatsoever.

McHale reasoned that Sam didn't match up well with the small lineup Denver was using for most of the second half.  As soon as Camby came Sam has seen his minutes dwindle, maybe McHale simply lacks faith in him. I don't know why.
I was wondering the same thing too. I do think it's more of McHale no having faith in Dalembert than the small lineup thing. It still
just made no sense. Both teams were facing a 2nd half of a back to back, and it was obvious everybody was tired, but you HAD logical 

fresh bodies that could have been used, especially Dalembert for the boards. You mean to tell me that Dalembert couldn't have patrolled

the paint to keep Landry out of there??? I'm not buying that at all. This season truly is like the Texans 2010-11 season, ^#&$*(@

disgusting and pitiful.

30t6p3b.gif

We need a superstar. Period. We have been in the worst position for the past 3 years. Somethings gotta give, because this is some !$%%%+$ %%$*@@*%.

I predict another meaningless chase for the 8th seed next year.

Get your #+%@ together Les Alexander!

It would be a travesty if we were chasing the 8th seed with the possibilities for the offseason next year.

I know we have the Hornets on Thursday, but I think it would only be fitting if we lost and finished 33-33.

It's been both fun and frustrating in this thread this season, but hey, there will still be some good playoff
games going on, and the NFL draft is coming up. Stay positive
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

When will MGMT realize that we won't get any better by just being an average team with a roster full of role players...Picking outside of the lottery and trading youth for old heads. Mediocricy at it's finest. The focus after Yao and She-Mac were gone should have been to simply start completely over and rebuild. I mean c'mon...Luis Scola is our "superstar".

Back
Top Bottom