:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sorry but Dos Santos scored the goal of the tournament. Given the context and the skill involved,
30t6p3b.gif

That %@$% was world class 
This. Stupendous amount of skill and composure, basically put a wrap on the tournament. 100% goal of the tournament IMO. 

I'm sorry but Dos Santos scored the goal of the tournament. Given the context and the skill involved,
30t6p3b.gif

That %@$% was world class 
This. Stupendous amount of skill and composure, basically put a wrap on the tournament. 100% goal of the tournament IMO. 

30t6p3b.gif

That %@$% was world class and sadly I'll never forget my reaction to that goal.

and the tournament was a HUGE success for the sport in this country.
Neither will I. I hugged and kissed some fat, sweaty Mexican man sitting next to me.
frown.gif
Someone showered their beer and a poor newborn baby got drenched.

I was kinda sad for the USA fans in attendance, they don't roll deep at all except for American Outlaws. They were taking vuvuzela horns to the eardrum amongst other unpleasantries.

30t6p3b.gif

That %@$% was world class and sadly I'll never forget my reaction to that goal.

and the tournament was a HUGE success for the sport in this country.
Neither will I. I hugged and kissed some fat, sweaty Mexican man sitting next to me.
frown.gif
Someone showered their beer and a poor newborn baby got drenched.

I was kinda sad for the USA fans in attendance, they don't roll deep at all except for American Outlaws. They were taking vuvuzela horns to the eardrum amongst other unpleasantries.

Damn that would be disappointing.
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't expecting FSC to compete with Univision but I was hoping for numbers comfortably over 1M.  

edit: its looking like 954,000 for FSC even though Nielsen numbers are always kind of suspect to me. 

http://www.multichannel.c..._With_Gold_Cup_Final.php

Still good for a premium channel. If the game was on ESPN numbers would have been even higher. 

I swear it's almost time for a dedicated english language soccer channel on basic digital cable. FSC just isn't in enough homes.

Damn that would be disappointing.
30t6p3b.gif

I wasn't expecting FSC to compete with Univision but I was hoping for numbers comfortably over 1M.  

edit: its looking like 954,000 for FSC even though Nielsen numbers are always kind of suspect to me. 

http://www.multichannel.c..._With_Gold_Cup_Final.php

Still good for a premium channel. If the game was on ESPN numbers would have been even higher. 

I swear it's almost time for a dedicated english language soccer channel on basic digital cable. FSC just isn't in enough homes.

Yea I know a lot of non Spanish speakers myself included who opt to watch on Univision instead of FSC when it's an option.

Yea I know a lot of non Spanish speakers myself included who opt to watch on Univision instead of FSC when it's an option.

Back
Top Bottom