OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

2011 Offseason thread:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...AD-Freeway-series-ANA-Bi

For starters, here's our 25 man heading into the beginning of the season

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon Link and Lindsey were DFA'd to make space for some of the NRI's.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are your guys expectations? ME? I have none
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Should be an interesting season.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As I read in one of the blog posts, this team can either win the division or finish fourth. I really don't think anybody else upgraded enough to be deemed a legitimate threat. It's a long season, here's to hoping it's a good one, in part to either on or off-field #*%$ 
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions?[/font]

2011 Offseason thread:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...AD-Freeway-series-ANA-Bi

For starters, here's our 25 man heading into the beginning of the season

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon Link and Lindsey were DFA'd to make space for some of the NRI's.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are your guys expectations? ME? I have none
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Should be an interesting season.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As I read in one of the blog posts, this team can either win the division or finish fourth. I really don't think anybody else upgraded enough to be deemed a legitimate threat. It's a long season, here's to hoping it's a good one, in part to either on or off-field #*%$ 
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions?[/font]

Season is here.

Opening Day is Opening Day. Christmas in Apr...March (*%#@ you ESPN).

My expectations are low, but No one in the division is head and shoulders above the rest. The Giants only have one souk to sell, and it's been sold. It's the Rockies division to lose.

Season is here.

Opening Day is Opening Day. Christmas in Apr...March (*%#@ you ESPN).

My expectations are low, but No one in the division is head and shoulders above the rest. The Giants only have one souk to sell, and it's been sold. It's the Rockies division to lose.

laugh.gif
@ this roster.

My expectations are at an all time low, regardless im happy beisbol is back.

We'll ride out this season with a buncha jamey carrolls and aaron miles - world series or bust!

laugh.gif
@ this roster.

My expectations are at an all time low, regardless im happy beisbol is back.

We'll ride out this season with a buncha jamey carrolls and aaron miles - world series or bust!

Hey guys..

Time for a fun year.. no expectations, no worries and no stress.  Im just gonna go to games and enjoy the sights and sounds of my favorite game.

Ill be there today.. I get out of work around 2, should be at the Shortstop for a few then walk up into the game...

Really not happy about the thursday at 5 start. Just gives more time for trouble makers to make trouble. Plus was looking forward to a 3 day weekend... All for the sake of the east coast, who could give 2 poops about westcoast ball.  its like having the anahiem ducks showcased in canadian prime time TV. but it probably gave mccourt a few extra bucks to pay rent..

Hey guys..

Time for a fun year.. no expectations, no worries and no stress.  Im just gonna go to games and enjoy the sights and sounds of my favorite game.

Ill be there today.. I get out of work around 2, should be at the Shortstop for a few then walk up into the game...

Really not happy about the thursday at 5 start. Just gives more time for trouble makers to make trouble. Plus was looking forward to a 3 day weekend... All for the sake of the east coast, who could give 2 poops about westcoast ball.  its like having the anahiem ducks showcased in canadian prime time TV. but it probably gave mccourt a few extra bucks to pay rent..

I just hope there is some sort of resolution in the McCourt situation.

I do think we'll see Kemp and Ethier have great years, interested to see how Loney does.

I'll be following the minor leagues a lot too. Want to see how Gordon and Robinson do, if Sands gets a look at 3B and of course Zach Lee.

I just hope there is some sort of resolution in the McCourt situation.

I do think we'll see Kemp and Ethier have great years, interested to see how Loney does.

I'll be following the minor leagues a lot too. Want to see how Gordon and Robinson do, if Sands gets a look at 3B and of course Zach Lee.

Wow, what a roster. (not in a good way)

I'm mostly excited about the pitching staff this year, hoping to see Kershaw bloom into Cy Young award winner. Billingsley is also that type of guy, so expecting it from him as well.

I obviously expect a tremendous season offensively for Matt Kemp.

PMAC, I don't follow the minors a lot, but I do hear good things often about Robinson, how far away is he from potentially being called up?
I know with Dee Gordon, it's only a matter of time...

Cheers to a good, decent season.

Back
Top Bottom