Official 2011 ESPYs thread.

Sloan
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Big J you know DC hates everything he's probably sitting at home like this:

large_Clint-Eastwood-453.jpg

Big J you know DC hates everything he's probably sitting at home like this:

large_Clint-Eastwood-453.jpg

Co-sign Seth Myers being hit or miss. The jokes that were spot on had me dying though, the missed jokes just had me feeling really awkward.

roll.gif
roll.gif
though

DC did you just say that written comedy is never funny?

some of those jokes were good but you can tell athletes don't wanna laugh at them at public

Co-sign Seth Myers being hit or miss. The jokes that were spot on had me dying though, the missed jokes just had me feeling really awkward.

roll.gif
roll.gif
though

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear pre-meditated humor is never funny. Who is this Seth dude?
So you only find improv funny? Any humor that's thought out or written prior is not funny? How can you make that kind of comment? Have you seen every piece of humor ever performed? I hate when people speak in such generalizations. It's NEVER funny? Come on man, you don't have the right to make that kind of absolute statement.
And Seth Meyers is the head writer of SNL as well as the host of the "Weekend Update" segment on the show.

Sorry, this premeditated comedy isn't funny, nor has any that I have seen really entertained me. Didn't mean to say ALL. Sorry.

The only thing I laughed at was Mike Vick getting MVP votes from Cats.
laugh.gif

Oh ok @ Seth. I don't watch SNL so yea.

DC did you just say that written comedy is never funny?

some of those jokes were good but you can tell athletes don't wanna laugh at them at public

So you only find improv funny? Any humor that's thought out or written prior is not funny? How can you make that kind of comment? Have you seen every piece of humor ever performed? I hate when people speak in such generalizations. It's NEVER funny? Come on man, you don't have the right to make that kind of absolute statement.
And Seth Meyers is the head writer of SNL as well as the host of the "Weekend Update" segment on the show.

Sorry, this premeditated comedy isn't funny, nor has any that I have seen really entertained me. Didn't mean to say ALL. Sorry.

laugh.gif

Oh ok @ Seth. I don't watch SNL so yea.

No wonder SNL has been garbage the last few years.

No wonder SNL has been garbage the last few years.

laugh.gif
you laughed at that?  that was terrible.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom