Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Chandler
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carlisle musta read my vouche for Cardinal after game 1

Spolstra is a bad coach theres no way i would have been playing Bibby over House during the playoff run maybe start Bibbs to keep him quiet but crunchtime minutes is a no00.

Bibby aint did nothing in the playoffs since CWebb was dishing to Peja... Meanwhile House been killing teams 4 the Suns and i even seen him carry the Celtics to a victory and getting slapped 4 it

So Spolstra you fail... House shoulda been getting minutes from round 1 to get his confidence high ala your best 3point shooter... DUHHH

Dampier benched in the finals is another dunce move i mean you have a guy that can at least body up and slow down Chandlers output along with a guy you can jump in his face and go
"mfr cmon thats your old team... i want you to stop them from winning without you Damp,,,, its up to youuuu"

Then you got Lebron James,,, possibly the most freakish player in the league i mean basically a tight end with handles and speed smh.... get in that guy grill
"Lebron cant nobody stop you... THE *$ is you passing for ... Run to the rim relentless if you turnover the ball oh well i can live with you Running people over thats what your here for and trust me youll get most of the calls Bron JUST DO IT they scarred of your lane penetration Lebron are you listening" *slappppp* "Look you imbicile i know you not going to let Deshawn Stevenson of all people reach the glory land before you... this guy been trashing your good name since The Commodores i want you to show him who the king is and punishhhhhhhh""""""

*turns to Wade*
" You are the only hope Wade its your chance to write your legacy and i want to see 40 points scored in game ? of the finals on sportscenter tonight Wade "

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Carlisle musta read my vouche for Cardinal after game 1

Spolstra is a bad coach theres no way i would have been playing Bibby over House during the playoff run maybe start Bibbs to keep him quiet but crunchtime minutes is a no00.

Bibby aint did nothing in the playoffs since CWebb was dishing to Peja... Meanwhile House been killing teams 4 the Suns and i even seen him carry the Celtics to a victory and getting slapped 4 it

So Spolstra you fail... House shoulda been getting minutes from round 1 to get his confidence high ala your best 3point shooter... DUHHH

Dampier benched in the finals is another dunce move i mean you have a guy that can at least body up and slow down Chandlers output along with a guy you can jump in his face and go
"mfr cmon thats your old team... i want you to stop them from winning without you Damp,,,, its up to youuuu"

Then you got Lebron James,,, possibly the most freakish player in the league i mean basically a tight end with handles and speed smh.... get in that guy grill
"Lebron cant nobody stop you... THE *&#$ is you passing for ... Run to the rim relentless if you turnover the ball oh well i can live with you Running people over thats what your here for and trust me youll get most of the calls Bron JUST DO IT they scarred of your lane penetration Lebron are you listening" *slappppp* "Look you imbicile i know you not going to let Deshawn Stevenson of all people reach the glory land before you... this guy been trashing your good name since The Commodores i want you to show him who the king is and punishhhhhhhh""""""

*turns to Wade*
" You are the only hope Wade its your chance to write your legacy and i want to see 40 points scored in game ? of the finals on sportscenter tonight Wade "

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Happy birthday to the best player in the league

I'm sure dude hasn't stopped celebrating since they won last Sunday
laugh.gif

But Happy Birthday to him
pimp.gif

Man I'm to sound like a hater but I never thought the Heat where that good.

I still feel if Lebron didn't get ridiculously hot from three they would have lost to Chicago.

They shot those same shots versus us and they didn't go in. Never did I see Miami's offense outside of transition and think "damb we can't stop them"

Also their defense was so overrated I remember watching the Bulls series and thinking "if they give us those same shots we will kill them"

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I still feel if Lebron didn't get ridiculously hot from three they would have lost to Chicago.

They shot those same shots versus us and they didn't go in. Never did I see Miami's offense outside of transition and think "damb we can't stop them"

Also their defense was so overrated I remember watching the Bulls series and thinking "if they give us those same shots we will kill them"
bulls exposed them.
laugh.gif

You might not think they were, but if they didn't blow game 2. They would have won that series.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

You might not think they were, but if they didn't blow game 2. They would have won that series.
Pretty much. Or if LBJ would have just not played like a fairy.

what offense? the Heat play glorified pickup ball. Swing it around.. Your turn, my turn for isos.

Originally Posted by size twelve

what offense? the Heat play glorified pickup ball. Swing it around.. Your turn, my turn for isos.

This

Back
Top Bottom